A Moment About Us...

A/N:

This chapter will be half about Tom and Tord, because I feel like I haven't really focused on them... Hope ya like that half part, TomTord fans~

The Next Day

•~Tom POV~•

I wake up and go make breakfast, as quiet as possible, trying not to wake Tordy up.

I get to the kitchen and take off some eggs and bacon from the fridge, and start to cook them.

Some time later, I hear footsteps, and I turn around to see Tordy, still half asleep, with his head planted on the table.

Tom: Ya good Tordy?

Tord: Uhhhhhh... Yea...

Tom:...

Tom: Worried about Edd?

Tord: Yeah, that too...

Tom: What do you mean?

Tord: Paul and Pat...

Tom: What about them?

Tord: I'm... I'm afraid they come back...

Tom: Aww... Don't worry! I'll make sure they don't even touch this house!

Tord: H-Heh... T-Thanks...

Tom: No problem cutie!

Tord: *blushes a little*

Tom: Hmm... And done! The food is ready!

Tord: N-Nice! What is it?

Tom: Your favourite! Bacon and eggs!

Tord: Aww... Thanks... Your the best boyfriend ever...

Tom: I KNOW~

Tord: Heheh.. *starts eating*

A little while later

•~Tord POV~•

I know Tommy told me that Paul and Pat would never come back...

But still... They used to be my men.. I think I know them well enough...

I know that they will come back...

And they are going to hurt me...

Or my friends...

...

Tom: Tord? Want to watch a movie?

Tord: O-Oh! Yea s-sure...

Tom: Oki! You can go pick the movie! I'll go make popcorn!

Tord: O-Okay...

Tom leaves the room skipping and I go next to a shelf, filled with movies...

I looked at a bunch of them... Until one of them caught my attention...

Tord: "The White Sweater You Left"?

Tord: I've never seen this movie here...

Tord: Edd must have bought it... Let me see what it is about...

Tord: "Ever since Amanda left, Ethan has been heartbroken. They always were used to go into the theater together, and then go for ice cream!
Amanda didn't want to leave Ethan too, but her father forced her to go away from Brittain, likely to Australia.
The only thing Ethan had left from his beloved one, was her favourite, white, long sweater...
What is Ethan going through? Find out watching the movie!"