Prologue- A Million Diamonds

Everybody hates her.  Everybody but her one friend, who even still, doubts her at times.  She pretends not to care, to keep her bubbly aura and friendly smile, but she only wants to be accepted.  Nobody realizes that, they're all trapped in their own conflict.

Everybody is in a war.  It's all up to the luck of the draw, and whoever is stronger wins the battle.  But nobody truly dies here.  There's so much violence that there must be as much peace.

The only way to win this war is to get everybody on one side; but which one?  And would that be the end of the game?

~

"Unicorn!  UuuuunnnniiiiiicoooooorrrrrnnnnnnMMMMMMaaaaannnnnnnnnn-"

"Okay!  Okay, okay!  I'll take a break from this experiment, jeez!"  The young superhero shut off his monitor, and turned around to face the bubbly blanket of joy head on.  She was jumping with excitement, smiling cutely.  Unicorn's anger bubbled away into butterflies and he stared into her glowing, golden eyes.  He couldn't help but smile.

"So, you wanted to play a game?"  She smiled even wider, bouncing in her spot, her hands in fists.

"Ye, yeyeyeyeyeyeyeye!"  She exclaimed.  She ran upstairs, UnicornMann following behind her, no doubt hoping for a chance to express his love today.

By the time they had reached the Hangout's main room, Goldy's energy had doubled.

"Guys!  Come on!  We're gonna go play A Million Diamonds But-"

"No."  Ryan and Tina stated in sync.  That one word ruined Goldy's day.  Not that she didn't like the word, but because she had been up all night waiting to play a game with her friends.

"I mean, why would we ever want to play with you?"  Tina questioned rhetorically.  Goldy frowned.  Her energy slowly disappeared from her body, and she stared at Tina without emotion.  She then looked at Ryan, begging for his approval, for if he played, Tina would come along for sure.

"I'm with Tina!"  He yelled.  Goldy then just backed away slowly, Unicorn tried to go after her, but as soon as she made her way to the stairs, she turned around and ran.

"Goldy, wait!"  He reached out, but she used every bit of her energy to get back home.  He saw a tear fall from her face to the path she was running on.

He stared at where the girl once was, then slowly turned to his left, seeing the time on the clock.

2:11 PM

The "Hangout" is the Daycare, but they're older in this story.

This will be updated every once in a while...