Four | Still (Epilogue)

I'm scared of letting you go
But I've had enough
Yes, I've had enough
But I still love you
And I will always do

_____________

Taehyung's POV

I am in the park. Where everything is so precious to me.

I sat on my usual spot, the bench. It's winter today. And I forgot to bring my gloves.

I saw a guy who came in. He was wearing all black. His head was lowered so I can't see his face.

He started walking towards me. I move a little farther for him to be able to sit.

He sat beside me, still lowering his head. I looked at him and I swear, meeting my ex is sooooo hard.

"Jungkookie..." I called. He looked at me. He was shocked.

"T-taehyung?" He stuttered."How are you? Are you doing great?" I asked.

I wanted to start the conversation. To have a change.

"I-i'm okay..." He said. He looked away.

"So, why are you here?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders off. I laughed.

Jungkook's POV

Why the fuck is he laughing? And it sounds fucking hot. Shit.

"Maybe you're here because the scenery is perfect." He said. I just smiled.

"H-hyung, are y-you doing great?" I said, tried to not stutter, but failed.

"Yes. And I hope you are too." He said. I moved closer to him.

I looked at him straight. He smiled.

"Do you have any extra gloves?" He asked. I chuckled. I took the extra gloves in my pocket.

I took his hand. I placed the gloves on his hand.

I smiled and he smiled too. He wore the gloves.

His phone rang and I just looked at the view. He was talking to someone, and I don't think I can still pretend.

I'm jealous

"Sorry. I need to go now." He said the patted my head. He ran from hear to the exit of the park.

I just looked down. I was sad because I didn't get to talk to him for a longer time.

I heard some footsteps behind me. I saw him panting and laughing.

"I won't return the gloves. I want to keep something that you gave me." He said, still out of breath.

He cupped my face and said "Take care. I love you and I will always do." He said then kissed me.

He was about to break the kiss but I pulled him closer and responded.

I broke the kiss. He looked at me. And he's blushing, so am I.

He looked down, because of embaressment.

I lifted his chin and whispered "I love you, too." A tear escaped my right eye.

"Listen, I'm flying to California tomorrow. And I want you to not come. You'll just make it hard to leave." He said.

And then he broke down. I hugged him. It feels like home.

"I love you. Sorry." I said. He let go. I looked at him with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Bye. Love you." He said then pecked my lips.

He left... again. And I just stood there.

At least he said he loves me. And that's enough for me right now.

Right?