CAMGIRL X2 | XXXTENTACION

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒐. 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 2𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.... 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕.

DISCLAIMER: THERE WILL BE EXPLICIT GIFS IN THIS IMAGINE... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BECAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD IF ONE OF YOU REPORT THIS AND GET IT DELETED IM QUITTING WATTPAD

 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BECAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD IF ONE OF YOU REPORT THIS AND GET IT DELETED IM QUITTING WATTPAD

SHE PLAYED WITH the rim of her lace underwear as she read through the chat.

"I'll only strip completely naked if I get 15,000 hearts." Amina stated. She noticed that from the side bar she had rose to #12 on the charts.

LICKYONMIDICKY: TAKE OFF. THE. MOTHERFUCKING. SHIRT. NIGGA.

LILDICKGIRL666: ^ My nigga chill out.... ur just mad cuz ur not getting a private show 🥵

"Fine Fine Fine." She spoke before lifting the white spaghetti strapped shirt. She playfully flicked her silver nipple piercings.

"You happy now?" She asked sarcastically tilting her head at the screen.

LICKYONMIDICKY: YESSIRR.

GUEST2311 GIFTED $950

"Ou I might have to give that private show to someone else, X." She joked.

LILDICKGIRL666 GIFTED $3000

"Oop never mind." She added. She grabbed her phone and connected it to her Bluetooth speaker. After a couple of minutes she finally decided on her Aesthetic playlist. "Sex, Money, Feelings, Die." Began to play.

"If y'all get me to the top 3 I might do something very special for one of you guys."

•••

She put her regular toys in her drawer and exited her red room. Most of the room was red. Red walls, red back drop, red furniture. With just a hint of black. The only thing remotely bright was the large 55 inch monitor which had a gold border. She used it for majority of her streams. [just imagine the girl's room from the movie "cam" but red]

She entered her bedroom and took off her bra & panty set. Her private session with Jahseh wasn't until 45 minutes from now but she had time.

Jahseh was one of her special viewers. He'd tune into every live stream. He'd donate at the very least $1000 dollars each time as well. Amina would do a private session every week for the highest paying viewer. Normally, he'd always win. But this private session was different. Last week Jahseh had promised he'd finally show Amina his face.