Last school year

June nanaman at pasukan nanaman ng bagong mga estudyante, I was re-elected as FEU-CSO's President as well as Psychology Department's President. A feat I must say but quite challenging for Glaiza and I. Bianca was missing in action, naka-enroll ito pero sa kabilang section, tanging Thesis lang ang subject na magkaklase kami ni Bianca, which was every Friday. We already tallied our questionnaires and was busy with the final chapters of our thesis, idagdag pa ang Presidency ko for the department at sa Central.

Glai was my running mate on the recently concluded Department officers, she ran for VP and had won the unanimous vote of our Department. We only had 4 subjects left, yung iba kasi we already took last year and in the summer. We will be graduating June next year. This was because Philippines recently switched to K-12 and college students like us were supposed to Graduate in June, kasabay sa school calendar year sa Amerika. Solenn will be graduating in a few days. 

We had another seminar this time for those who will be pursuing their Medical Degree called self-care. Our keynote Speakers is Doctor Troy Montecarlos at Dr. Gia Sison. Doc Gia was a famous celebrity doctor, she had a twitter following of 1.1 million. Glai was in charge of making sure she gets Flowers for our guest and I was left to Handle the entire program preparations. We decorated the FEU Auditorium where the seminar will be held.

Bukas na ang seminar at abalang-abala ang lahat para sa nasabing seminar. Gabi na pero hindi pa masyadong decorated ang auditorium. Glai was hounding the rest of the officers to step up and be quick. Kasalukuyan lang akong naka-upo sa front row, typing the last chapter of my thesis. Next term pa ang defense, but the documentations should be submitted for final revisions as early as now.

Glai's thesis will be defended next term as well, pero dahil malaking group sila na naghati sa thesis where as the class I am in required us to have one partner through thesis. Which naturally was Bianca. Bianca and I had a few set backs, dahil we barely talk anymore. In fact I've been trying to schedule a one on one with her but to no avail, she declined the meetings. Stating she was busy with her OJT at kay Julio na boyfriend na nya. Sabado bukas, pero may seminar kami bukas. I'll have to stay over at my condo tonight dahil bukas I need to be here. Tinabihan na ako ni Glaiza sa pag-upo sa front row, we were both on our laptops she was working on her thesis as I am. We would always hangout and silently work on what needs to be done on our laptop, she bursting out in a song from time to time, making me laugh at her at maya-maya lang ay magcocontinue na ulit ito in working on her thesis earning rounds of laughter from us both. This is the life we both live now, dahil sa sobrang busy namin sa school works. We are contented and even grateful if we get to spend lunch at peace together. Kahit saglit lang or kahit na makapag-goodnight lang before our body crashes from the overwhelming day we had. 

The past few months we spent together were good, I come to enjoy impromptu musical performances from Glai or the absolute silence we would fall into whenever we've got time. She wasn't a jealous girlfriend, she is in fact the opposite, very supportive at understanding ito. The past 7 months we've been together were absolutely the best time I had in a long time. We try our best to spend the weekends with Tadhana who has now grown bigger and a little bit heavier to be carried. Which meant having movie marathons at home or binge watching some series, we'd also cook for the family. Ate Nadine has just opened a tap house at Clark, she also opened a beer pub near our house where she serves beer fresh from her tap house. So proud of Ate Nadine for her business. I was part investor in her business, since I grew up loving beer its the only alcoholic drink I could stomach, unlike Bianca and Solenn who can binge drink hard liquor. Daig pa nila ang mga tambay sa kanto na nag-iinuman non-stop until the next day. Ate Nadine loved Tadhana like he was her own dog, every one loved Tadhana like he was part of our family.