that bloody angry (Draco Malfoy)

"What are you doing this Christmas, Y/N?" Hermione asked me with a wide grin. Godric, this girl loves Christmas.

"My mother is taking us to the Malfoy Manor. Lucius has been wanting to meet us since my mother was promoted at the ministry," I told her, her smiling fading slightly.

I did not want to go to some stupid Manor, filled with stupid, arrogant people and spend my Christmas. I had begged mum to let me go to Ron's or Hermione's for the year, but she sat me down and explained it to me very, very clearly.

"We have to go," she said sternly. "If not, I will look bad and could lose my job at the ministry. By befriending Lucius Malfoy, my chances of keeping the job increase tenfold," she explained to me and my older brother, Mikey. She was determined on keeping this bloody job, spending 'family bonding time' in the Malfoy's home.

One thing was for sure, though; I did not mind seeing Draco. The boy is rude and foul, but very pleasant to look at. If you ask me, that is.

_____________

"Draco, Lucius! The (L/N)'s are here, hurry downstairs!" Narcissa called out as she approached us.

"I'm coming, mother," the familiar blonde haired boy came jogging down the stairs, a book in his hand. "Hello, you must be Mrs (L/N)," he put the book on the table and walk to my mother, taking her hand. "Draco Malfoy," he kissed her hand gently. "A pleasure, ma'am."

My mother smiled ecstatically, making me laugh lightly. "Please, dear, do call me Milly," she smiled at him, her hand on his shoulder sweetly.

"Draco, is there anyone else you would like to greet?" Narcissa frowned at the boy.

"Oh, of course," Draco turned to my brother. "Names Draco," he shook my brother's hand.

"Mikey," my brother nodded at him.

To my surprise, Draco took my hand, then pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back hesitantly, and he chuckled. "It's good to see you not glued to Cedric Diggory's side," he whispered. "Or Potter's," he mumbled even lower, slightly harsher.

We let go of each other and I took his face in my hands. "Thank you for welcoming us into your home," I smiled at him, letting him go and turning to Narcissa.

"Of course," both Draco and Narcissa smiled at us.

"Do tell me that you've mentioned me at least," Lucius walked into the room quickly. Suddenly, I felt the joy and happiness fade from my soul. "Ah, yes. (L/N)'s," he said with a smirk. "How was your travel?"

"Well, you know apparation, Lucius," my mother forced a smile. "Rather easy, quick."

"That's good," he nodded, then turned to me. He took my hand gently and pressed a kiss to the back of it. "A pleasure, Miss..."

"Y/N," I smiled at him. "It's so good to meet you, Mister Malfoy."

Forcing a smile, he turned to my brother and they exchanged names. "No father, I see?" Lucius examined my mother.

"Oh, no," my mother said softly. "He's been and gone. 16 years ago, in Lilly and James Potter's home, the night he came."

My skin crawled at the mention of it and Draco frowned lightly, looking at me. "It's been a long time now. Not many people know about it, though. The ministry doesn't really pay attention to wizards that aren't rich," my brother scoffed lightly.