Malfoy's Sister (Theodore Nott)

The train horn blared, and I sighed. "I'll see you later," I told my brother, Draco. He nodded and let go of my hand, letting me say my goodbyes. I turned to see Blaise, Theodore and Pansy, who were staying at our manor for the holidays, coming towards me, clearly looking for Draco. "He just left that way," I pointed. They nodded and were on their way.

I eagerly searched the crowds for my best friends, the charmingly handsome Seamus Finnigan and the sweet but outgoing Neville Longbottom. As I scanned the crowd, I saw many, many people saying their goodbyes and boarding the train. I turned and saw Draco hug a young girl with a bright smile.

When I turned back around, I crashed right into a tall boy, sending me to my arse and his hands in mine helping me up. "My dress-"

"It looks fine, love. Just make sure you dust it off," the familiar Irish boy smiled at me. I leapt into his arms and he hugged me back. I could feel Draco and his friends watching, waiting for me to go with them to board the train. "Really, darling. You look wonderful," Seamus kissed my cheek. "Neville had to leave quickly, he said he wished he could see you but he's got a few things to do before he gets on the train."

"That's okay," I smiled as well as I could. Honestly, I had the tiniest crush on Neville. Yet somehow, in some unknown way, I couldn't ever find myself in a situation that I could want to be with him. He was too much of a friend, whether I had feelings or not. "I should probably go, Draco isn't very patient," I smiled, hugging him again.

"Alright then, sweetheart. You stay safe, now. You can't be doing anything to get yourself hurt on me, you hear?" He said strictly into my ear.

When we pulled away, Draco stood directly behind me, placing a hand on my back softly. Why on earth would he willing come over to me and Seamus?

"Y/N, we've got to go. All the compartments are nearly full," Draco said softly.

"Give me just a moment, I have to talk to Seamus about something important," I gently squeezed Draco's shoulder, a subtle sign that I wanted him to sod off.

He nodded sternly and left, making me sigh deeply. I kissed Seamus gently on the cheek and he smiled widely. "I'll miss you, snakey," he smiled at me, then sighed. "I have to go, I can see Ron and Herm-" he stopped, knowing I didn't really care. It's not because of her blood status, but I just didn't get along well with Hermione Granger. She was too much of a priss for my liking.

"You go, I'll go back to my brother," I hugged him less constrictingly. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "Stay safe, love," he said again. "Write to me every week."

"Of course," I smiled. He then turned a walked away and I sighed, turning around myself. When I did, I saw it was only Draco and Theodore standing there, the other four were long gone. "Where's the others?" I frowned.

"Crabbe and Goyle are on the train, Pansy and Blaise are probably snogging or actually saying goodbye to people," Draco shrugged. "Come on, let's get moving."

I nodded and grabbed Draco's hand as we pushed our way through the train. As we did, I was shoved harshly by a red headed girl. I scowled the girl and she scowled back as I let go of Draco's hand, stepping closer towards her. "Do you have a problem?" I snarled harshly.

"Y/N," Draco said warningly, making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, Y/N, heel," the girl snickered. Unlike my brother, I don't threaten to tell my father. I took matters into my own hands, and struck the girl in the stomach. "Bitch!" She cried out.

I huffed and grabbed Draco's hand again, making our way back through the train. Suddenly, a bunch of people came rushing in through the cabin doors and I was pressed against the side compartment. I could feel Draco's struggling hand in mine, but I  couldn't see Theodore anywhere.