Chapter Two

Warning: Some scenes may not be suitable for young reader. Knowing the fandom nobody will care. Read at your own risk.

But you don't have to worry cause I dunno how to write this kind of stuff.

HG:

As the man and Sana arrived to the mansion. The man carried Sana bridal style and opened up the gates. They went inside. He brought her to a room where only a lamp have light. There wasn't a single window but there was an airconditioner. And a cabinet with is filled with God knows what....

As Sana was peacefully sleeping the man started ripping her clothes off. One by one. Until she was exposed. The man stared at her then opened the cabinet that revealed a lot of things....

(Am not saying bisshes!)

He grabbed the handcuffs and the blindfold. He covered Sana's eyes and cuffed her hands. He touched her thighs. Then moved up to her healthy breast. He sucked her left nipple and Sana had no reaction because she was still asleep. The kidnapper was enjoying himself with Sana's breasts. Not long after he got tired by them. He moved down. He spread Sana's legs. And started stripping. He removed his black shirt. Unbuckled belt then removed his pants. He took off his mask and cap then his boxers. But before starting he leaned in and gave Sana a kiss on the lips. He rubbed his hardened member and how unwarned Sana was he thrusted inside Sana's untouched core. Sana was gasped awake by the pain. Tears immediately came and she leaned in. The man threw his head back because of her sudden movement.

Sana:

"Ahhh!!!" I scream as I feel pain in my womanhood. It felt like it was being ripped apart. I was breathing heavily. Trying to catch my breath because of the shock. I opened my eyes and saw only darkness. I hear small soft moans in a close distance.

'I'm being raped.' I realized with that my tears started to stream down my cheeks.

I want to get out of here. I want this man to stop him from violating me more.

"Please... Whoever you...Ahhh!" I couldn't finish a single sentence because it kept hurting. I sniffled.

"A -ahh... Please..." I begged. But the pain got worse.

He removed the blindfold and I can shape out a man but I can't see his face because it was too dark and my eyes are already blurry because of my tears.

"St...op! I kept screaming and crying. He put my blindfold back on and picked up a pace.

He touched me again and again! He stops then starts harder and rougher. It's like he can't get enough of me and I hate it. A knot kept tying itself in my stomach and I kept releasing hot liquid. I was feeling even more sensitive as I release more and more. And I did nothing but beg him to stop and let me go!

I was so ashamed of myself. I felt dirty. I told myself that the person I love and who loves me back will be my first but it seems that'll never happen.... This has been going on for hours that I already feel numb.

Until eventually he stopped he kissed my lips to finish. He spanked my ass and I groaned more tears spill from my eyes.

"I had to do this my dear..."

"I had to own you and let you know that your mine."

"I hate seeing you with that bastard..." he whispered in my ears. I breathed heavily.

"You're the bastard! You monster!" I say to his face but I am not quite sure if it was because I can't see a thing.

He slapped me.

I can't see his face and I have an urge to see it but I can't because of this dang blindfold. To see who this bastard is. But I was too tired.

"You're mine and mine alone. I don't care who I have to kill to keep you by my side. I love you so much..." he says.

Slowly darkness consumed me. But I was still conscious. He laid his head on my breast and I felt uncomfortable. But I feel hot tears wet them.

"You're hurting me..." he whispers.

"Please don't say that... I love you so much." I felt the cuffs have been removed and so was the blindfold. I let myself sleep thinking that this was nothing but a dream...

Cut bish!

...

See you in the next chapter!

My Darling Mafia//SaTzu// Genderbenderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें