Chapter Four

HL:

Taehyung took his leave and instantly Chou Tzuyu entered his office. Sana followed. Tzuyu removed all of Taehyung files, pictures and even extra electronics.

"Excuse me but what are you doing?" Sana asked confused.

Tzuyu didn't answer and instead continued removing any sign of Kim Taehyung. He even removed and ripped the picture of Sana and Taehyung cuddling in a beach.

"What the?! Please this is Mr. Kim's stuff!" Sana begged. Instead Tzuyu glared annoyed. He stopped what he was doing and walked towards Sana.

"Ms. Minatozaki, no one and most certainly you cannot tell me what I can do and can't do. I have my own rules. And may I remind you my Father is the CEO. In Kim Taehyung's abscence I am in charge. I can even take you off this company even if I wanted too. I can rip your life to pieces...." he says. With every word he took a step closer until he cornered Sana. He trapped her in between his arms. Then leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"....But you're lucky cause you are to precious to me to hurt...."

Sana shivered at those words. Tzuyu leaned back then went to continue his work. He made Sana leave the office by making her buy cuff links, coffe, pastries and get his order from the C.TZY warehouse.

Sana :

It was annoying because Mr. Chou ripped and threw away all my pictures with Taehyung. And all my other pictures were in my old phone that I lost.

He gave me his wallet and told me to buy all sorts of things. I was already carrying a bag of pastries and coffee and bought the cuff links. So I went to my last destination. C.TZY Warehouse. Mr. Chou gave me a piece of paper and told me not to open it and give it to the care taker of the warehouse instead. I did as told. I took a deep breath and walled to the warehoise. Outside the warehouse was old and rusty but as I peeked inside it was like a mansion. It was very clean and classy.

"Woah..." was all I could stay I walked around a little bit until....

"Hey!" I heard someone call. I look to wear the call came from and saw a man wearing red clothing. His face was covered so I couldn't identify him.

"Who are you and what're you doing here?!" he yells.

I brought out the piece of paper and gave it to him. He removed his mask and I saw a face of an middle aged man. He looked at me straight in the eyes. Then gasped.

"Crikey! This seems interesting." he muttered to himself. I heard it but I wanted to make sure.

"Pardon?" I ask politely.

"Oh nothing darling. Ar'ye sure you can carry a load? It is quite heavy..." he asks in a concerned tone. I as qyite amazed on how fast his persona changed when just a few minutes ago he looked like he could kill me any minute.

"I can do it.... But what did he order anyway?"

"Oh just something to keep his mind off things. Your boss can be hard and hot headed at the same time so you don't know what to expect."

I nod simply. He walked away from me and I waited there patiently. Soon he came back with a box that did look heavy. He carefully handed it to me and I almost fell because of the weight. I walked out the warehouse and thanked the care taker.

As I step a foot outsife I realize I have no car neither a phone to call a cab. And I see no vehicles pass by. I look up horrified. I  screamed in frustration. When suddenly a red car pulled over.

The window lowered down and I saw Mr. Chou inside the car.

"Well... What are you aiting for?" he says impatiently.

I quickly got in the car and was about to ride in the backseat when he told me.

"What are you a passanger?! Get in the front seat?!" he says. I rolled my eyes and sat where he wanted me to be. I gave him the things he asked me to buy and instead of checking the bag he threw them outside and started driving.

"Why did you throw them away. I freakin spent hours to find those and you ju-" he cut me off by saying:

"The pastries are old, the coffee was cold and the cufflinks are second handed sold." he says in a n emotionless tone.

Wait... How can he guess that? And... What the heck everything he said freakin rhymed!

"Arggh!" I mutter to myself.

"don't complain sweetheart... It was just a test and to keep you away from the office while I redecorate." he says in a calm tone.

I glared at him and made a tsk sound annoyed with him.

"Taehyung please come home soon..." I whispered.....

Okay.... That's it.