Math Booklet

A couple days later in math, the teacher hands booklets out to the class.
"If you don't get this done in class, it will be homework and you will have to bring it in tomorrow."
"Seriously?!" I complained.
"Uh... Yeah seriously. You've got a problem with that?"
"Why yes I do. This shit is literally impossible!"
"What are you talking about?" Friend #3 asked. "This isn't hard at all."
"Yeah, that's easy for you to say, as a know-it-all with everything."
"Or maybe it's just because I actually pay attention in class."
"Thank you for trying to help (Name), but I'm just going to take her to the office because I warned her this would happen if she didn't stop. Focus on that so you don't have homework tonight." Teacher said.
"Why are you taking me to the office?" I asked.
"Because of your attitude, that's why! Now let's go!" Teacher yelled as I followed her to the office.
"Hello (Teacher's name). What brings you in here today?" The secretary asked.
"(My name) has been very disrespectful to me and other students lately."
"Why? What has she been doing?"
"Giving me attitude. She also called (Name) a diva skank and (Other name) a know-it-all."
"Okay, so do you need me to call her mom?"
"Yes, that would be great!" Teacher said as the secretary calls my mom.
"Hello?" My mom said.
"Hi, (My name)'s teacher is in here right now telling me that (My name) has been talking back to her and calling other students names."
"I am so sorry! I've been teaching her her whole life that it's not okay to do that, so I will ground her for a month when she gets home."
"Okay, perfect! Take care."
"You too."
"Bye!"
"Bye bye!"
The secretary hangs up.
"(My name), your mother wanted me to tell you that you will be grounded for a month when you get home."
"FUCK!!!!" I screamed, probably louder than I should have...
"Excuse me? Do you need me to call her again so she can expand it?"
"No." I sighed.
"Thank you! Come on (My name)." Teacher said as I followed her back to class.
"(My name), this will be your last chance to do this booklet in class before I just  have you put it in your backpack and do it for homework." Teacher explained, but after failing to finish the booklet in the remaining 20 minutes of the period, I end up having to take it home for homework. However, that night, I shred the booklet up into a million pieces, flush it down the toilet, then relax for the rest of the rest of the night, but then the next day rolls around... Everybody hands in their homework except me.
"(My name), where is your homework?"
"I'm sorry, we had homework?"
"Don't play stupid with me! You know what I'm talking about. Now tell me where it is or we're going to make another trip to the office!"
"My dog ate it."
"That's it! I am not playing your game today!" Mrs Grover yelled as she dragged me back into the office.
"Seriously (My name)?" Secretary sighs. "What are you doing back?"
"(Teacher's name) thinks I'm lying to her when I say my dog ate my homework."
"We're here to have another chat with her mom." Teacher said.
"(My name), you do know that we've made more calls home for you in the last month than we have for 3 quarters of the school all year, right?"
"Mhm..." I respond sarcastically as the secretary calls my mom again.
"Let me guess. (My name) is in trouble again?" My mom sighed.
"Yep." Secretary replied.
"Don't even tell me what she did. Just tell her her grounding is extended to 2 months."
"I will." Secretary said as she hung up. "(My name), your mom wanted me to tell you that your grounding is now 2 months."
"Great..."