( 十四 )

radio1asia.as

Charlie Young is back with her beau
and no, it's not Sebastian Chang.
By Radio1Asia Writer

All the hearsay about the young heiress dating a famous football player have been confirmed when both of them arrived together at the Changi Airport last Tuesday at noon.

Charlie Young arriving in Singapore with beau Julian Draxler.

Charlie Young, Singapore's IT GIRL is officially taken and, no, we're sorry to say that it's not by her childhood friend and the number one person everyone ships her with, Sebastian Chang. The Singaporean sparked rumors of having a relationship a month ago when she was spotted hanging out with an unknown man. 

We have confirmed that the football player she has been dating for over a year is Julian Draxler. He is a German playing for Paris St. Germain, a football team in the French league.

According to an insider, the relationship was first confirmed to be true after Draxler "accidentally" posted a picture of Charlie Young on instagram a weeks prior. The post was then deleted by the footballer.

A few days after we posted an article about the two, Charlie shared a picture of Julian Draxler on her Instagram account, simply captioning the photo with "No more hiding my love, the the whole world be our judge." She later made her instagram account public to everyone, showing us more pictures of the couple together.

We are now left with a lot of questions.

What is Charlie Young doing in Singapore after almost two years of being MIA?

Why are they BOTH in Singapore?

And Will Sebastian Chang ever have a chance on our Singaporean royalty?

Til then, we're just here brewing our tea and ready to serve more.

XOXO,

Radio 1 Asia.

MORE RELATED ARTICLES

Who is Julian Draxler? Learn more
about the German beau who stole
a crazy rich asian's heart.

Nick and Rachel: Preparing for the
Wedding of the century.

Sebastian Chang, shares cryptic
instagram posts.