Chapter 5

Faith P.O.V

Before we went to the mall Jay took me to get my nails did 😍.

They was bomb , they was cute not finna lie I'm in love with him , he appreciates the fact that I'm an orphan , he doesn't like it when i call nyself an orphan , i respond with " the truth must hurt"

They was bomb , they was cute not finna lie I'm in love with him , he appreciates the fact that I'm an orphan , he doesn't like it when i call nyself an orphan , i respond with " the truth must hurt". Now we walking in the mall we stopped in Victoria Secret he spent 450 on me in there , next pink he spent 500 forever 21 323 he just spent it , i told him over and over again that he ain't have to do this for me. He was like " you my girl , Imma do anything for you". My heart was melting , he loved me",he cared for me. When we walked out of foot locker , he just bought me atleast six pairs of shoes , I was like I'm hungry babe , but I can pay for us. He grabbed my waist " Babygirl i got us" baby no let me pleaaseee i want to.. I told him. He ignored me and was like "Where you wanna eat at?" It don't matter baby , I'm so fuckin hungry i told him. We can go to the chineese joint. He said. Yeah I'm down. We walked to the place , You order? A male worker asked. I looked at the menu and squnited my eyes " I'll get the 14- peice orange chicken and white rice. How about you baby? I asked him. I'll just get the same thing she got. Any drinks? Lemonade I said. Sweet Tea my boyfriend said. 32.54 he said extending his hand out. I'll pay me and Jay said at the same time. Jay threw the money and ran off. I grunted and followed Jay to our table.

Jay: you upset? *he laughs*

Faith: No I am not.

Jay: Come sit on daddy lap.

Faith: You ain't gonna make me.

Jay: *gets up and grabs faith arm*

Jay: Now you on my lap baby

*Jay takes out his iphone 7s and records him and Faith*

JAY ON SNAP: THIS MY GIRL

FAITH STICKS UP HER MIDDLE FINGER

*THEY START KISSING*

PEOPLE WHO SLID UP:

Randomgirl: yall cute or whatever😍

Random guy: damn 😋

Randomgirl: 😯😬

Randomgirl: cute ass couple 😍😍