Chapter 9

I loosened from his grip , I'm going out Jay damn. And yo ass back betta be back by 5 don't make me come fuck shit up! Bye i told him walking out. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. Nigga what? I asked him. I'm sorry he kissed my neck. Whateva , I walked off without giving him a kiss.

6:04 p.m.

I was with my mom for the day , i didn't tell Chris where i was but if I'm with my aunt it shouldn't matter. Then my phone rang for the hundredth time today. What?! I screamed in the phone. Chris sucked his teeth. Bitch lose the attitude , and where the fuck are you? I'm with my aunt Chris chill out damn. Did I say you could go? He asked angrily. Nah but you don't control me. I hung up knowing it's only gonna make him angrier. This was the first time he's acted like this , after he got more engaged with drug dealing shit. People pissing him off and shit , and we're only 17. I hated to upset Chris , but i love my aunt.

Auntie , Can I ask you something? I set down my cup of tea . You know You can ask me anything , anything at all . I sighed and looked down. What if I don't wanna go to college? I spat out all at once. Not going to college isn't even an option! Faith you can't just throw your whole life away. There has to be some reason why you're doing this. Marcus would be very disappointed to hear this.. I looked at my cup of tea on the table. I gotta go , I grabbed my phone and purse. I'm sorry , I just want the best for you! She grabbed my arm. Ever since Mart- don't talk about her! I pushed my aunt out of the way and made my way out of her house. I feel bad for the way i treated her , her and Marcus were the only closest people i had in my life besides my best friend. And she doesn't check up on me anymore.

I opened the door to my house , It was dark. Strange cause it won't even dark out yet. I had to stare for a solid minute before deciding to turn around , Chris is probably hiding somewhere in the living room. So you leaving again bitch? I heard Chris voice from the doorway. I turned around he was walking closer to me. Baby please don't do this! I was walking backwards. I told you I was at my aunts house! Chris grabbed my neck and pushed me on the car. What about that attitude on the phone? He gritted through his teeth. My face was turning purple. Chris let me go! I kicked at him. He let me go , i fell on my ass and hit my head on the rearview mirror . he walked off and left me there. Crying... I needed time , I needed space. So I called...