Chapter 6

Faith P.O.V

It's been a month since me and Jay got together , my bestfriend hasn't met him yet. I'm in love with him. He has shown me all types of love. We haven't fucked yet , he respects I'm not ready even though I'm not a virgin. Then there was a knock at the door Jay was sleep , i didn't think nothing at all of it. I walked to the door , I opened it. Who is you? She asked. Bitch you showed up at my house , who tf is you? She had a baby with her so I ain't wanna cause any type of problems. I'm here for Jay , where is he? She asked peeking in the house. I cracked the door , I'm his girl shawty , what you want? Tell Jay he needa watch his baby. She handed me a cute little sleeping baby.

Still I could not believe Jay hadn't told me about her , we shared everything

Still I could not believe Jay hadn't told me about her , we shared everything. She smiled and handed me her diaper bag. Tell him Teetee stop by. I sarcastically smiled and closed the door in her face. I was so fucking angry at Jay I didn't know what the hell to do. i noticed the baby waking up. I set the bag on the couch and walked upstairs. I tapped hard on Jay. He woke up and looked confused. Who's baby is that? He asked. You didn't tell me you had a child , I said to him. He looked shocked.....

UNTILL NEXT TIME LOVE!❤