Chapter 2

Team Free Will, Penn, Sashi, and Boone, or the Trio as Castiel decided to call them, were waiting outside the hospital rooms in the theater. Sam and Dean were informing the Trio about their adventure with Scooby Doo and the gang. "Holy shit. So you actually met these guys?" Penn asked. "You fought ghosts with them?" Sashi asked. "And Velma kisses Sam?" Boone asked. "Yes. Yes. And pleasantly yes." Dean said. "You're never gonna let it slide, huh?" Sam asked. "Nope." He said with a chuckle. Castiel then came by. "How are they?" Sam asked. "They're fine. They'll survive." Everyone have a sigh of relief. "However, it will take them a while to wake up." The angel said. "How Long?" Penn asked. "About a few hours. They suffered a lot of damage. Anyways, Phillis said that we need to zap you guys in." Castiel said.

The Trio nodded. Team Free Will followed them. Penn, Sashi and Boone got on their places on the warp pad. Sam, Dean And Castiel were up near the MPT. "Cass. You sure how to work with this thing?" Sam asked. "Don't worry. Phillis told me how to work this thing." The angel said. "In that case. May the force be with you." Dean said. Everyone laughed. Castiel pulled the lever and the Trio were zapped into the dimension of the day. Sam and Dean watched the trio while the angel went back to check on the Scooby Gang. "Why do you think they're here, anyways?" Dean asked. "Don't know, Dean. But we'll find out eventually." Sam said.

About an hour later, the Trio finished their mission. Castiel pulled them back to the real world. "Well done guys." He said. "Thanks Cass." Boone said. "How are they anyways?" Penn asked, referring to the Scooby Gang. "Good. They just woken up." Castiel said. "That's great!" Sashi said. They all went over to the infirmary of the theater. "Come on. I'll take you to Fred and Daphne first." The angel said. They nodded. "Remember. Don't let them know they're cartoons." Dean said to the Trio. They nodded. Castiel opened the door. Sam, Dean, and the Trio entered the room. There, Fred Jones and Daphne Blake were in hospital beds, having stitches and bandages everywhere.

"Hey. Remember us?" Dean asked motioning to him, Sam, and Castiel. "Dean? Sam? Castiel? Is it really you?" Freddie asked. "Sure is, bud." Sam said. "Oh thank goodness. I thought I was hallucinating!" Daphne said, causing all five of them to chuckle. "Do you remember what happened?" Sam asked the two mystery solvers. "Yeah. I think I do. We were just driving around when this thing came out of nowhere. It jumped right at us, in front of the van. Freddie slammed on the breaks, but we went through that thing. The last thing I remember before blacking our was that we were in a theater and I heard someone yell for a doctor. And that was it." Daphne explained

Team Free Will And The Trio looked at each other. "Who are these kids anyways?" Fred asked. "Oh. These are Penn Zero, Sashi Kobayashi, and Boone Wiseman. They are new friends of ours. They, along with us, were the ones that brought you here." Dean explained. "Oh. Well, thank you." Fred said to the Trio. "No problem." Penn said. "How are you two feeing?" Sashi asked. "We're okay. Though I feel like I've have been hit with a truck." Daphne said. "Well, we should go on and check with the others." Castiel said. "Okay then. See you all later." Fred said.

Team Free Will followed Castiel to the next room, which had Shaggy, Scooby Doo, and Velma. Castiel opened the door. There, Velma Dinkley, Shaggy Rogers, and Scooby Doo were in their perspective hospital beds. "Hey. How are you all doing?" Sam asked. "Zoinks! Dean. Sam. Castiel. It's really you!" Shaggy said. "Yep. How do you all feel?" Dean asked. "We're Okay." Velma asked. "What's the last thing you remember?" Castiel asked. Velma took the liberty to tell them what happened. It was exactly the same as Daphne's story. "Okay. So we can conquer that we have the right story." Penn said.

"Like, who are these guys?" Shaggy asked. "Oh. These are Penn Zero, Sashi Kobayashi, and Boone Wiseman. They are new friends of ours." Sam said. "Nice meeting you!" Scooby said, shaking Penn's hand. The redhead chuckled. "Pleasure's all our, Scooby." He said. "So. Where are we?" Velma asked. "Uhh..." the Winchesters began, looking at the Trio. "You're in a theater. Our boss is a surprisingly good medic." Penn said for the Winchesters. "What? Why not take us to a hospital?" "You probably would've died. We had to save you all somehow." Penn answered. Velma sighed. "Good point, I guess." She said.