Violin

Snap!

You stepped on a twig as you quietly walked beside your older brother, Navy. Head down, hair tucked behind an ear, soft steps. That's the routine you made for yourself. "Y/n" All of a sudden, your brother stopped. You raised your head, and stopped in your tracks. "It's too early...Do you want to get tea?" You nodded. Navy smiled, but then frowned. He wished you would talk often, but sadly, that wasn't the case.

Nothing happened, you were just quiet. That's how you've always been. Some people even thought you were mute. But, you were just a humble little introvert.

The two of you arrived at the cafe near the school, and Navy opened the door, welcoming the sweet aroma of mint into your nostrils. "Hey guys! How are you?" The familiar bubbly, red headed cafe owner sang. "Fine, you?" Navy replied. "Swell! So, the usual?" Amanda asked. The both of you nodded, and she went into the kitchen. You felt arms wrap around you, and you looked up to see...

"Rain?"

The brunette smiled. "No, Mercy" You made an o with your lips.

Navy furrowed his brows. Why did you talk to them and not him? What did they have that he didn't?? He was your brother!! You should be talking to him more often!

You noticed that Navy's aura changed, and you looked towards him questioningly. "Navy?" He looked at you and his face softened. "What's wrong?" He shook his head. "Nothing, Y/n" you nodded in response. "If you guys want me to break the silence... Your tea is ready" Amanda said, coming in with two steaming cups of tea. You smiled and took yours, thanking her before walking out with your brother and friend.

ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ

"Class, I would like to introduce you to our new student. He will be staying in this class for the time being" Your home room teacher announced. You stopped writing for a second to see what he, or she looked like.

To your surprise, a tall male stood next to the teacher. His bold features were absolutely breathtaking. Pale skin, with light, golden eyes and black hair that looked dark gray in the sunlight. You saw girls swoon at the looks of him, and you sighed. He looks so familiar you thought, and gasped, catching the attention of the new boy. He raised a brow, and you widened your eyes. "Is there anything wrong, Ms. L/n?" The teacher asked, almost worriedly. "No, Ms. Ozuko. May I be excused for a bit?" The teacher nodded, and you quietly took your bag and headed for the music room. The teacher wasn't worried, she knew you well enough to know you weren't going to skip class. Just playing the violin.

Tuning your violin, you thought of a song to play.

While you were playing, someone stepped into the room unknowingly, mesmerized by the beautiful sound. 'I thought she was skipping' Tetris thought. You felt an uncomfortable presence behind you, and you stopped to turn around. "That was nice" the male said, and you smiled. 'No thank you? Huh' He thought, but shook that thought away. You packed your stuff up and headed back for your home Room. "Hey! Where are you going? Aren't you going to finish?" You shook your head, and opened the classroom door.