Courtyard

Kiss the rain is my ultimate favorite song. Traitors goes after that but that song has nothing to do with this story

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tetris had learned that you were quiet, and that you almost never talked to anyone a long time ago. He new you, and he remembered you. But what he didn't know...Or remember was that you had an older brother. He had become friends fast with Navy, and his best friends Midnight and Jacob the day of his arrival.

  "Do you want to hang out with us after school, Tetris? We're going to my house." The male nodded, and looked back at his cigarette, then tossing it onto the pure green grass carelessly.

  "What are we gonna do there?" Tetris asked, looking at Midnight, who had his attention at some girls winking at him. Midnight made a face and Tetris laughed.

  "Video games. We're gonna do it in my room because they are loud and my sister has to practice her violin" Tetris raised his eyebrows. Could his sister possibly be Y/n? No...They don't look alike...it's impossible. Last time I checked, I believe Y/n didnt have any siblings...It could be true though..she might be related to—

  "Annoying sl*t alert, 2 o'clock" Jacob said in a taunting manner. The males all looked in his direction to see a female with blue eyes, brown hair and pretty features. She was wearing a revealing outfit, that even made Tetris slightly uncomfortable. She didn't have much makeup on, which was a relief.

Tetris POV

  "What is it now, Corelle" Navy groaned, and slumped on the school wall. "I wanted to welcome Tetris to the school, I didn't get to do it earlier" The female, supposedly Corelle rolled her eyes. "You were the first girl all over me. You were literally in my face" I stated and I heard Jacob and Navy snicker. She scoffed and leaned down to me. She seemed to have put so much perfume on that I could smell the chemicals and not the actual scent.

  "Well, welcome to SilverRidge Grande Academy" She sneered and with a sway of her hips, "Corelle" got up and walked away. "Let's head over to mine, but first I gotta get my sister" Navy ran away before we had time to question.

10 minutes later he had came back with a girl in his arms. Navy grinned and turned her around. "Have you met my sister?"

Your POV

You were reading a book. You always read books. You were called a nerd sometimes but you didn't mind. You never minded. It didn't hurt you after all. Nothing did. "Y/nnn!~" You heard your brother sing. You looked up only to be picked up, and have your book left. "My book" you quietly whined as Navy sprinted down the hall. "I'll get it later" he cooed.

  Your brother reached the courtyard doors, and pushed one open. You saw his friends, and Midnight, your crush. You were pretty sure he liked you too, but you weren't allowed to have relationships. You weren't Navy...you were Y/n. Your parents didn't care for Navy as they did you. They expected the best out of you...which meant:

No boys

Curfew by 10

Violin must be practiced everyday except for Sunday

No after school activities

No boys over unless given permission by Mother or Father

Homework must be done before violin teacher comes on Fridays at 5:30 (school ends at 4:30)

No parties

The rules were a little too much, Navy used to say, but you managed. "Why are you holding her l-like that" Midnight questioned shyly. "Cuz I can" Navy smirked.