Parents

The group walked up to the L/n house...With you still on Navy's shoulder. You eventually gave up on your brother letting you down, afraid he might drop you. "Here we are!~" Navy exclaimed. Instead of staring at the house in awe, Tetris stared at you and Navy in shock. You were related to Navy?? How could he had not remembered! You guys were so different..It would even make the neighbors think that you guys weren't related. 

     "Put me down, Navy" You whispered calmly, but on the inside, you were getting annoyed. It did save you the time, energy and effort to walk, but you'd also rather walk instead of questioning if anyone was looking up your skirt or something...Since Navy was so tall.  "Not till we get to your roo-"

"Navy, what the hell are you doing to your sister?" Navy groaned and glared at your parents, while the other boys either looked away, paled, or scratched their neck. "I'm carrying her home. What else would it be? Me trying to kidnap some random girl that goes to my school and ask for your approval??" Mr.L/N glared at Navy. "Put her down, Navy." Mrs.L/N said calmly and coolly, but you could almost taste the disappointment that she directed at your brother. Navy set you down on the floor gently, as if you were a prized possession of his. "Y/n, go practice your violin. We'll be up there in a second" You nodded, and started up the stairs leading to the second floor of the home.

Tetris POV

As Y/n left, I felt a stare on me and I turned to the person. It was Y/n's Mother. She was in kind of a shock when she looked at me. She whispered something to her husband before looking back at me. "Guys, go wait in my room" Midnight and Jacob nodded, but I looked at Navy with a questioning expression. The male took note of it and sighed. "Up the stairs, down the hall and to the left. Midnight and Jacob will show you." I nodded and followed the other two males upstairs.

Navy POV

I found it quite annoying that my parents ruined my fun with Y/n. They were supposed to be on a business trip, but I guess I forgot that they were leaving tomorrow. "Navy, can you tell me why you were carrying your sister in such a way?" I averted my eyes to everything except for my Mother and Father. "Because I can" I sneered at them, making my Father fume with anger. 

"Why can't you be like your sister?" 

Ouch

"Because I don't want to live that kind of lifestyle! I'd rather shove dry ice down my pants then not have a party for the end of the year!" 

"You're useless, Navy. I don't even know why I had you"

"Because you've clearly never heard of condoms"

"Navy-"

"F/n, Navy, please stop. Anyway, what's that new boy to you?" My Mother asked me. "Who, Tetris?" I scoffed and ignored the glare that my father was giving me. "He's my friend, why?" Mother looked at Father and back and me. "Are you able to keep him away from Y/n?" I looked at her uneasily. "What do you mean keep him away from Y/n? Why the hell would I-" 

"Language, young man" My Father got up, and started up the stairs. "His Father...Well..." My Mother started.

"His Father is trying to kill Y/n"