Messages

"He-He's...What?" Navy asked. M/n looked at F/n and sighed. "So you know how Y/n isn't our real daughter, right?" Navy nodded reluctantly. "Her real parents passed away a few years ago–leaving her as the heir to their company. But, as she is fifteen years old, she's too young to take the position as CEO, so it is in the hands of Tetris' father, Edward–"

"Ew, who names their child Edward?" Navy jokes, earning a glare from F/n. "Now's not the time, Navy" M/n spoke softly. "If Y/n–for whatever reason–dies, Edward instantly gets the company to himself. That's why he's planning to kill her"

"And that's why your mother isn't so keen about Tetris being here" Navy made an 'o' with his lips. "Tet's a good guy. I'm sure he won't do anything to her" Navy then put his hands in his pocket and ran up the stairs. "How am I related to that boy" F/n sighed, getting a smack to the arm. "You were the same way when you were seventeen. Don't say anything"

"Get out of my room you maggot" You furrowed your brows as Navy picked you up, yet again. "No, I want to cuddle my baby sister" The male purred as he snuggled you close to his chest. You pursed your lips and rolled over, falling out of his arms and onto your bed. "C'mon, Y/n! Come play video games with us" Navy whined. You shook your head, picking up your violin and putting it back into its case. "You're no fun" Your brother whined dramatically and walked out of the room. When you were sure that Navy was out of your room, you closed the door and opened your computer.

Five missed notifications.

You exhaled shortly, clicking on the messages button.

SexyThunder: Y/nnnnnnnnnnn

SexyThunder: Y/nnnnnnnnnn get onlineeeeee

SexyThunder: You nerdddddddddddd

ButtTeeth: Shut up Rain

SexyThunder: That's not nice :(

You laughed.

Y/U (Your username): Hey guys

SexyThunder: Yay!

Y/U: Why do you guys have such weird usernames?

ButtTeeth: Why not?

SexyThunder: Weird usernames are the best

SexyThunder: Except for Mercy's

SexyThunder: It's ugly

SexyThunder: Like him

ButtTeeth: You shouldn't be talking >:(

Y/U: Lol, did you guys finish your homework?

SexyThunder: Gosh, you sound like my mom :(

ButtTeeth: No, I don't wanna do it :p

Y/U: Do you need any help?

SexyThunder: No mommy, I don't :)

ButtTeeth: RAIN

Y/U: RAIN!!!!!

SexyThunder: What???

ButtTeeth: What the hell?!

Y/U: I gtg. Bye weirdos.

You sighed and closed your laptop right as your parents walked in. "Y/n, how was school?" F/n asked. You shrugged your shoulders. "Fine" You spoke softly. "That's good" M/n came and sat next to you on the bed. "So this Tetris guy. He's Navy's friend, right?" You nodded slowly and confusingly. What does this have to do with anything? You thought. "Have you talked to him at all?" You thought back to the violin event. Technically, you didn't speak to him. "No"

"Have you had any encounter with him?"

"Yes." M/n looked at F/n, and F/n inhaled deeply. "We need you to stay away from him, Y/n. He and his family are very powerful, not to mention dangerous. It's for your own good." You nodded, not really paying attention. "Very well then. Have you done your homework?" You nodded again, answering their many questions about the day. "Dinner will be ready in an hour" F/n stated and walked out of the room. However, M/n stayed. "Y/n, are you okay?"

"I'm alright, why?" Your mother sighed. "I've just been getting the feeling that something bad's going on with you. I guess I was wrong. Anyway, I'm going out" You opened your computer back up to see Rain and Mercy arguing in the group chat. You laughed at the pair's silly antics, and closed out of messages. Your mother always went out. She said it was with her friends, but you knew otherwise. Sadly, your father didn't, and believed every lie that came out of her no good mouth.

Tetris POV

I laughed and dropped the controller onto the bed. Midnight and I had beat Navy and Jacob again, 3-1. "Too easy" Midnight joked. Jacob pouted. "Don't say that like you didn't die fifty-one times" The raven-haired male looked at Jacob confusingly. "You counted? Why?" Jacob flicked Midnight's forehead, emitting a small 'ow' from the teenager. "No, stupid. I wasn't" He spoke sarcastically. "I was about to say" Navy laughed. "Midnight didn't die that many times. Besides, Tetris carried you" Midnight made a slightly annoyed face. "For the last time, he did not! If anything, I would be carrying him! At least I didn't get stuck in the wall for more than half the match" Midnight insulted, looking at Navy. I heard the sound of someone giggling. "I glitched! Don't do me like that–"

"Guys, I'm gonna go use the bathroom" Navy nodded. "It's the first open door you see"

"Thanks" They didn't hear me since they were caught up in their bickering. I then got up and walked out of the door, looking for the bathroom.

There was a door slightly open, so I went into it, instantly regretting my decision.

"What are you doing in my room?!"