𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖

╔════════════════╗
in which lydia spellman
tries to change her path,
even if it's set in stone.
╚════════════════╝

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

"ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sɪɢɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ?"

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴛ? ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ. ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ."

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

LYDIA SPELLMAN knew exactly what her life was going to look like.

On her sixteenth birthday, she would sign her name in The Book of the Beast, promising her soul to the Dark Lord. She would attend the Academy of Unseen Arts where she would train to become a perfectly average witch, forever destined to be in the shadow of her twin sister.

It didn't bother Lydia that this was what her life would be. Sure, she would miss her mortal friends, some more than others, but it was what was expected of her, what she was meant to do. Her path ahead was set in stone.

But when she's given the chance to go down a different path, live her life a different way, she takes it. Now, as her life goes in a way she never could have expected, two possibilities lie before. She can either continue to let others chart the way for her or take advantage of her new path and make her own way.

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

I N T R O D U C I N G

MILLIE BOBBY BROWN

as

L Y D I A   S P E L L M A N

"i'm a newfound vegetarian as of about three hours ago

"i'm a newfound vegetarian as of about three hours ago."