Safe

*Trigger Warning*
*if you have a weak stomach skip this part*
I turned around and it was Tyler. "What do you want,?" i whimpered. "For you to feel the pain of being a faggot." Oh no i thought. He pulled down his pants and he forced his dick in my mouth. I gagged. "Suck this dick fag," he said. I was crying at this point. The pain was to bad. He was laughing. How could he like hurting people. He pulled out && he turned me around. He pulled down my pants && the only thing i was thinking was that i didn't wanna lose my virginity like this. Suddenly Tray bust in && pulled him off of me.
*End of triggering part*
Travon was beating the shit out of Tyler. And i let him this time. This nigga tried to fucking rape me. After Tray was done Tyler had a broken nose, two black eyes, and there was blood everywhere. He pulled me up. "You good bro?" "Yea. I just wish i wasn't so weak.." "Look at me ," he said. I did. "You are not weak. lemme give uu some pointers on how to fight later on. ok?" "Ok."
Later that day
Trayvon's Pov
Tyler was a dick. Why he gotta beat on lil homie like dat anyway? I jus met Dylan but he seems pretty cool. We're at my house now in the garage. "We were jostling around and my dick was hard. What. The. Fuck. "I gotta go to the bathroom," i told Dylan. He nodded. I went  to the bathroom && my dick was fully hard. Shit. I can't like boys was the only thought i was thinking. After calming down i left out and went back into the garage. After a few hours of training its night time. "Lemme walk you home," I tell him. He nods. It's a silent walk but it's comfortable silence. When we get there he gives me a hug. I'm shocked for a second but i hug him back. "Thanks," he said "for everything." "Your welcome bro." He went up the porch && into his house.

I hoped you liked it ♥️✍🏽.