the next day ..

travons pov

i wake up with Dylan on my mind .. ugh i can not be gay .. maybe bi but ionk .. why did my dick get hard yesterday ? i could not have a crush on a boy . imma have to keep this to myself for a while . i look at my phone.
Dylan
good morninv tray. i had fun yesterday.
Trayvon
Yea me too. Hope we can do it again bro. I'm on my way to pick you up in abt 10 minutes.
Dylan
K.

i get out of bed to go take a shower. i take off my clothes and turn it up. i close my eyes and my mind wanders to dylan. his perfect lips, how his body curves in the right places, what i would do to him if i got the chance. my dick is throbbing at this point. i wash my body and get out as fast as i can. here's my outfit for the day:

after i put my shoes on i grab an apple and some toast and get in my red lambo

after i put my shoes on i grab an apple and some toast and get in my red lambo. i head to pick dylan up.
edited:
i drive to Dylan's house && when i pull up he's standing there looking all cute and shit. "wassup bro," i tell him. "hey," he replies. i rev up my car and head to school. halfway there dylan starts a conversation.
dylan:
tray?
trayvon:
wassup
dylan:
can i tell uu sum ..?
trayvon:
wassup ?
dylan:
*takes a deep breath* tray i feel like i can trust you && i just wanted to tell you that im gay and i understand if you hate me and don't wanna hang with me anymore...
trayvon:
*pause* i don't judge bro. some of my gang buddies are gay or bi.
dylan:
so we good ..?
trayvon:
yea of course.
trayvons pov
on the outside i was calm but on the inside i was happy that i might actually have a chance with this boy.

i hope you liked it 😅💞. like, vote, && comment what you want to see next.