the messages

*dylan's pov*
I woke up to a text from tray . it's sunday and ig my mom didn't wake me up for church . oh well then .
*d for dylan, t for trayvon*
t: hey . you up ?
d: yea . wassup ?
t: i want to tell you sum but it's only right if i tell uu in person .
d: uhm .. ok ? where uu wanna meet ?
t: I'll come pick uu up && we can go to the mall ?
d: sounds fine .
*end of messages*
I got my tired ass up && got into the shower . i was worried about what he wanted to tell me .. what if he didn't want to be friends anymore i thought to myself over and over again . i started having a panic attack && the only reason i knew that was because I've had a lot of them before but that's a story for another time . Here's my outfit for the day though .

I picked out the first thing i could find

I picked out the first thing i could find . Next thing i know i here a honk .   I quickly got my phone off charger, did my hair and ran downstairs, opened and locked the door and jumped in the car . "Wassup bro," im greeted with . "Hey tray," i respond . "Let's get going then." It was a quiet ride but it wasn't awkward at all . When we got to the mall, we got out and went it . "Get what you want bro." "Forreal?". "Yep and i mean anything."  I said thank you and started to walk around .

this will be finished tonight or tomorrow morning . smut warning for the next chapter . i love you guys ❤ .