Valentina during the crises of the third century

It is the middle of the third century CE. The Sassanians press against Rome's eastern frontier while the northern and southern borders falter under pressure from the peoples of the forests and deserts. Meanwhile, deadly disease stalks the cities of the empire, the army spends its days setting up and disposing of soldier-emperors, and new religious movements have won many converts.

Valentina had stay strong in her pagan believes and didn't let anyone to convert her into Christianity. She wanted to stick with her believes and have her daughter Valentine and son Cupido. She been struggling as a single mother since Pompeii when she had lost her lover Merc. Valentina have heard a lot of politics, but she tried not to get involved in it herself because she has two kids to think about and she wasn't interested in war.

After when Merc had died and after when she had given birth to the twins, she had started to just start a new life in the provinces. She felt like she needed a fresh start to focus on the here and now and being a mother. She tried not to think about Merc because if she does then she will break down and she must stay strong for her children.

When Christianity spread throughout Italy, she was alarmed and couldn't believe how easy it was for everyone to just abandon the old religion like that and she had decided no matter what she won't ever give it up and she will raise her children in the pagan faith. Valentina had thought about how Rome should work. She thought for the first time in years of her father and what he would do when he was alive and a senator. She wanted to change things on how Rome is and make life for the better for everybody.

During her life there was the Diocletian institute Tetrachy which is a system of four emperors, each assigned a fourth of the empire who were supposed to rule the empire together. Valentina didn't like how this was set up. She had later falling in love again to a Roman man name Apollonius. They later were married. Apollonius was into theater and music and his godly parent was Apollo. He was able to make Valentina and her children happy.

Valentine grow up to be a fighter just like her mom and want to make a difference and change how things are in Rome. She was very much into politics and be an inspiration for other Roman women. Cupido had later fall in love and married a woman by the name of Psych.

So after everything from Aphrodisa being a slave and getting herself and her family free, fighting for other slaves, her marriage to Mantu, their daughter Eris, and because of how much trouble she was making with fighting against slavery and helping other city-states she was easily a suspect for the assassination of Alexander the Great.

She had reincarnated as Valentina because the gods wanted her to have a happy ending. Given her a second chance at that. She was the daughter of a senator with empathy for the slaves and after finding out where her empathy came from and that she was Aphrodisa in a past life she wanted to do more for the slaves like what she did when Aphrodisa was a life. After she had lost her status because of the slave revolts she was apart of along side of Socrates and her slave lover Merc, she had tried to build herself up again and start a future with him. They had moved to Pompeii to do that only for it to be short lived because of a volcano erupted and killed thousands of people including Merc.

Valentina had gotten out of there alive and found out that she was expecting. She had given birth to twins and throughout the crisis she had falling in love again. Her children grow up into people she would be proud of. This makes it the happy ending the gods had intended her to have and her family.