wonwoo

oofies we're starting off with my bias cuz can lol..
~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) pov~
I laid on my sofa surfing through the tv channels. My bored ass was about to fall asleep until I got a snapchat notification. I checked who sent a snap to me, my boyfriend Wonwoo. I figured it was just a streak.

It definitely was but..it was also a dick pic. I looked at the picture more clearly. He was holding his member, a big ass S covering half the screen and the caption was, "Anyone home?" My eyes felt watery, that's when I realized I looked at the photo for too long. Maybe I got a little horny. I took a picture of my cleavage, pulling down my shirt a little bit.

"Why don't you come over and see for yourself." Was the caption. I like to say I'm a tease. I tease the shit out of Wonwoo sometimes and I might do just that today.

About 15 minutes later the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Wonwoo, chest puffing up and down and some sweat dripping down his temples. "You kept me waiting too long, baby girl." Those words rang in my head.

(A/n: Yall this is a fucking coincidence. Tyga~ swish played when I wrote this parts sksksksk)

I led him to my bedroom and locked the door. I pushed him on the bed and started grinding on his clothed member. "Ugh, still a tease?" He said and I smirked. Oh, the things I would like to do to him. I got close to his face and brushed my lips against his, then again teasing him. He gripped my waist tight and I winced in pain. "Don't tease me." He growled in my ear.

"Watch me," I whispered back and started slowly stripping off my clothes. I rubbed my bare core on his clothed groin. As I kept grinding his moans only became louder. I took off his underwear and his hand went to touch himself. "Hands off," I ordered.

"Yes, mommy." He put his hands on my chest and fondled with my boobs. I sat properly and aligned myself with his length. I felt his dick stretch out my walls and it felt hella painful. I bucked my hips against his member. "Jesus, you're so tight." He gripped my hips. Wonwoo rolled over so I was on the bottom and he was on the top.

"My turn, baby girl." He growled into my ear. He slammed back into my entrance with so much force that it was hard for me to breathe. "I want you to say my name."

"Ah..Wonwoo." I moaned softly.

"Louder." He commanded."

"Wonwoo." I moaned louder.

"Louder baby! I want your neighbors to know my name." He yelled.

"AHH! WONWOO!" I yelled. He hit my G-spot the exact same time I yelled his name, giving me shivers down my spine.

"Don't even think about cumming yet. Don't you fucking dare cum." He growled, hold down in my neck softly. He teased my clit to the point where i had to squirt. "Not yet baby." He panted. Every thrust was harder than the other.

"Daddy..please make me cum..please." I begged.

"Cum for me baby." Wonwoo pulled out and came all over my breast while I came on the sheets.

Let's just say I didn't walk for three days.