Chapter 1

No one's POV

It was a normal day at school.
((I don't know what Baldi's school is called so, bad start))

Everyone went to school to learn....literally 3 subjects.
There's Random, the cooking teacher.
Gym, the gym teacher.
And Baldi, the math teacher.

And there's the principal of the thing, or just Principal for short.

There's also 4 students at this school.
Playtime, Bully, Arts and Crafts, and (Y/N).

But with (Y/N), he's the friendliest kid at school. He gets nervous around others but he's trying his best to be more opened.

But unfortunately for (Y/N)....he gets bullied a lot by Bully. He pushes him around, shoving him into lockers, and steals his candy and soda.

Random and Baldi kept telling Bully to stop bullying (Y/N) at once, or else he's gonna be send to the principal's office.

Principal also kept telling Bully stop or else he's gonna be suspended.
But Bully didn't care. He kept pushing (Y/N) around.

Baldi and Random are worried about (Y/N).
They just want this whole bullying thing to stop but it just doesn't happen.

Then one day, Principal had enough.
He suspended Bully out of this school for the whole week.
Baldi and Random thought that (Y/N) will finally be safe but.....something else made them concerned....

(Y/N) shows up to school but with more bruises. Like a black eye or a some bruises on his cheeks and arms...

Baldi and Random don't think that it's Bully his time since (Y/N) doesn't live close to Bully's house.
Playtime couldn't have done this because she's best friends with (Y/N). Plus, she doesn't want hurt people.
Not Gym or the Principal either. They don't even hurt children.

For Baldi and Random, they stopped hurting students a year ago after they became a couple.
After they became a couple, they promised each other to never hurt anyone again because violence might ruined their relationship.

So when students gets some math questions wrong, Baldi just marked it wrong and have them try again.
When Random is feeling really stressed out, Baldi just comforts her and tell her hat everything well be alright.

So, it couldn't be Baldi or Random either....

Who's hurting (Y/N)?