Chapter 3

Baldi quickly start the car and they drove off to the hospital. Random is holding (Y/N) safe in her arms. She's crying as she looks at unconscious (Y/N) in her arms.

As soon as they made it the hospital, Random quickly ran inside and begged some doctors and nurses to help (Y/N).
A few doctors and nurses quickly took (Y/N) to the emergency room.

As Baldi and Random are waiting in the waiting room, Baldi soon noticed that Random is panicking. He quickly hugged her and rubbed her back to comfort her.

"It's gonna be alright, dear. (Y/N) will be alright. He's a strong boy." Baldi said calmly to her. Random hugged him back and continued to cry.

"W-Who would do this to him?! Why?! Why?!" Random cried out. Baldi begin to tear up as well.

"Mr. Baldi?" One of the doctor called out. Baldi quickly stood up.

"That's me." Baldi said.

"(Y/N)'s gonna be okay. If you hadn't found him, he would've freeze out there." He said.

Random quickly went up to them.
"C-Can we see him?" She asked through her cries.
The doctor nodded and then he leaded them to (Y/N)'s room.

When they made it to his room, (Y/N) has some bandages around his arm, legs, and some on his face. Random and Baldi quickly went up to him and hugged him, happy to see him awake.

"Thank goodness you're awake!" Random said.

"Good thing we got you here quickly as we could." Baldi said.

(Y/N) let out a small smile at both of them.
But then when they let go of the hug, Random looked at (Y/N).

"(Y/N), what happened out there? How did you get really injured and end up outside?"