Chapter 2

After the whole week had passed, Bully was now back at school.

But when he came back, Baldi and Random are asking Bully that was he hurting (Y/N), because of the bruises.

But Bully kept saying that he didn't do it.
Baldi and Random don't understand about this situation.

But they did asked (Y/N) before but....(Y/N) got shaky when they asked him.
Then he said that he got those bruises by accidentally hitting his arm against the doorway or falling off some stairs.

But to Baldi and Random....it seemed like a lie.
Because he was also tearing up when he explain about the bruises.

They asked (Y/N) if they can ask his parents about but suddenly he immediately said no.
It shocked Baldi and Random.

But (Y/N) just no again, then he went off to the gym.
Baldi and Random are even more worried.
They need to find out who's been hurting (Y/N) and take action.

Then one night, Baldi and Random are having a movie date. Baldi is dressed in a white button up shirt with a dark green vest over it, some nice blue jeans, and black shoes.

Random is dressed in a dark blue dress with some black leggings and black dress shoes.

They sat down on the couch in the living room, watching a movie with some popcorn and two glasses of wine.
Baldi wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to him.

Random giggled then she cuddled close to him, both of them enjoyed the cuddling.

But when the movie was getting to the end, Random saw something out the window.
There's something lying down on the sidewalk.

"What's wrong, dear?" Baldi asked.

"There's something outside. I'm gonna check it out." Random said then she got up, put on her black coat and stepped outside.
It's kinda foggy today so Random had to walk closer to see what out here.

Baldi stepped outside as well.
"What did you see?" He asked.

Then suddenly he heard Random crying.

"OH MY GOSH! BALDI, GET THE CAR READY NOW!!" She screamed.

Baldi quickly ran to Random.
"What's going on-!!" He cut off his sentence when he saw what Random saw......

"IT'S (Y/N)! HE'S HURT!!