Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s eyes widened when Random asked that question.

"I-I was just walking around the neighborhood until....I f-fell..." He lied.

Random shook her head.
"Please (Y/N). Don't lie to us. We need to know what really happened." She said.

(Y/N) started to tear up.
"O-Okay......I'll tell you...." He said.

(Y/N) looked at Baldi and Random, then he sighed.

"I-it.....it was my.....p-parents....." He whispered but Random and Baldi heard him.

"WHAT?!" Random said.

(Y/N) teared up even more.
"T-They hurt me everyday.....called me many bad names.....made me starve....sleep outside when I misbehaved.....wished that I was never born....." He said, beginning to cry.

Random hugged (Y/N) close to her, letting him cry on her shoulder. Baldi joined the hug as well.

"It's gonna be okay, (Y/N). We'll make sure they don't hurt you anymore!" Random said.

(Y/N) smiled a bit but then his smile faded.
"B-But.....where would I g-go? A-After my parents get arrested...they'll send me to foster care." He asked.

Random and Baldi smiled.
"We'll take care of you, (Y/N)! You can stay with me and Baldi!" Random said.

(Y/N) teared up again then he hugged both of them again.
"T-Thank you!" He said.

Random and Baldi hugged him back.
"Now, let's put those horrible people to jail."

((Later))

Baldi called the police and explained the situation. (Y/N)'s bruises is the evidence they need to prove that it was his parents that abused him.

They arrested (Y/N)'s parents and took them away.
Random and Baldi signed some adoption papers and now (Y/N) is their parents.

Luckily at Baldi's house, there's a spare room.
They turned that room into (Y/N)'s room.

They painted the walls (f/c) and set up some dressers, a desk, and the bed.

They brought everything that (Y/N) has at his old home and brought it to his new room.

During nighttime, Baldi and Random are getting (Y/N) ready for bed.
Baldi read a bedtime story and Random singed a lullaby.

As (Y/N) is about to sleep, Random put a teddy bear right next to (Y/N). (Y/N) hugged the teddy bear close to him.

"Good night, (Y/N). Be ready for school tomorrow." Random said then she gave him a goodnight kiss on his forehead.
(Y/N) smiled and then he went to sleep.

Baldi and Random walked out of his room and slowly closed the door.
They got into Baldi's room and went to sleep as well.