~2~

After awhile the group decided what to do for the surprise party.

"So guys, here's a recap. We will be setting up the birthday party at the park. We are going to call Jimin and tell him to go there because Yoongi has a terminal illness that he didn't tell him and it's his last day and he has one last thing to say before he dies. And when he arrives Yoongi will act as if he's weak while seating on a bench then when he is crying that's when Yoongi will give him a faint smile and say 'Surprise!'. And that's when we show up." Namjoon said to his friends.

"Don't you think that it's too dramatic?" Yoongi says not agreeing with the whole thing.

"Why can't we just surprise him?" Yoongi added.

"Come on Yoongi put some effort sometimes. He's your boyfriend after all. And besides I think it's going to be fun." Seokjin said trying to convince the younger.

"Alright fine." Yoongi said defeated.

"Yey! Now let's start preparing!" Taehyung said getting excited.

On the other hand, Jimin was currently at his apartment doing nothing.

He decided to call his best friend, Taehyung, and tell him to come over, but the latter must be very busy (which was very unlikely of him) that he isn't answering his phone.

After a few more attempts, Jimin gave up. He can't invite Yoongi to his house because as much as he wants to hang out with Yoongi, he knows his boyfriend is still sleeping at this time of the day, and he don't want to disturb the sleep of the Mighty Yoongi.

So he just decided to watch whatever was worth watching on the tv.