CHAPTER1

[Your P/V]

My name is Lucy. Remember my name please~ I am 11 years old and ever since I can remember I have stayed with my relatives.

Why? Because my parents really love travelling. Their job could also be done while travelling, but I had to go to school, so I couldnt go with them. I often stayed with my aunt Elsa and she's really kind and she was like a mother to me, so I enjoyed staying there.

One day, while I was drinking apple juice, the phone rang. I was watching the television and my aunt said she would get it.

I didnt really think about it until my aunt came in with a shocked, sad face. "Auntie.. Is everything alright?" She looked at me and I saw a tear rolling down her cheek. After a moment of silence she finally spoke. "I have to tell you something.. Something very important so listen well." And I did.

"You know your parents love travelling and that they went to South Korea, remember?" I nodded. "Well.. They had an accident.. And they passed away :("

Before I could say anything she pulled me in for a hug. She knows me well, she said everything will be alright and we cried together. I still know we cried for a long time, but I don't really remember what happened afterwards.

~ 14 years later ~

Today, the first thing I thought after I woke up is that today will be a special day. All those years I have been studying and trying to be as independent as possible.

Since my parents were burried in South Korea, I wanted to be there with them. I have been studying korean and now I can speak it fluently.

My auntie says I'm grown up and ready to go. "Lucy~ Breakfast is ready!" "Okay~" We had breakfast together, auntie Elsa cooks delicious food ^_^

"Lucy, are you sure you haven't forgotten anything?" Mmmm, I think I have packed everything what was nessecary. "Yeah I guess so" and I went to the bathroom to get ready.

It was hard to say goodbye, but we both knew it was gonna be alright. We hugged each other tight and auntie Elsa said I could always contact her, so that was nice.

I waved at her while walking into the airport. I have never been in a plane before, so I was kinda excited.

I sat on my seat, which was next to the window. The flight to South Korea will take hours, so I spend most of my time sleeping. I slept well and after waking up a couple of times, we arrived in Seoul.

Walking outside, I heard korean people talk and it didn't feel strange to me at all. The weather was nice, I enjoyed my view. "Mom, dad.. I finally came" I said to myself taking my first steps.