CHAPTER 3

[Your P/V]

~

"Ehm.." I heard the person say. His voice was calm, which I didn't expect, so I lifted my head up and saw a young man's face.

"Are you okay? Are you sick maybe?" the man asked. "Ehm.." I didn't know what to say "Eh.. No.. Yes, I mean, I'm okay.." "Ah.. Then that's good" the man said and left afterwards. .... I felt relieved, walking alone on the streets when it's late and also dark, you know.. Everything could happen.

I hurried home, put away the food, changed into my pyjamas and went to bed. I could use some sleep after walking all day.

The next morning I got out of bed and decided to put some effort in my looks, since I will go apply for a job today.

After walking for adound 10 min., I arrived at Starbucks. "Hello? I came here to apply." "Ah.. yes, wait I will call the manager"

*waiting* *waiting*

"Hello, I'm Kwangyeol. I heard you want to apply for a job as waitress." "Yes, please" I said, trying to be polite. "You need to full in this piece of paper and we will contact you later." he said while handing me the paper.

I thanked him, ordered a mango juice and sat nearby the window. I answered most of my questions in like 10 min. Until my phone started vibrating.

Hi Lucy
How are you doing?
Is everything going well there?
How is the place you are staying in?
Tell me your address honey :p
Kisses, your lovely Auntie~

I replied to her and didn't even notice the smile on my face. After finishing the questions, I gave it to one of the waitresses and asked her if she could give it to the manager.

"Of course!! I will make sure that it goes to him and have a nice day~" She said smiling. 'Wow she is a really bright person' I tought.

I drank my drink and scrolled trough instagram. Just when I was about to go I saw a man walking in. He had sunglasses and a scarf on.

All the waitresses were very nice to him. 'The service is probably very good here' I said to myself.

In the elevator I was thinking about how I should spend my night. "Mmmm.... There's a new drama airing today. I guess I could watch that." I took a quick shower, sat on the sofa and turned on the tv. "Marriage.. Not dating."

It was an exciting moment when I heard my phone ring. =.= ah..

"yeoboseyo?"

"Good evening, do I speak with Lucy?"

"Yes, that's me."

"I am the manager of the starbucks you applied to. We have decided to hire you. We expect you to come tomorrow."

"I will be there tomorrow, thank you."

"See you tomorrow."

"Yes, good night"

Wow.. I am hired! I was so excited I didn't know what to do for a moment. "Ah!" I took my phone and sent a message to aunt Elsa saying I have a job.

I was so happy that I forgot about the drama. I turned off my tv and went to bed "I have to get some rest for my first day."