Chapter 1: The meeting

Malaysia and Indonesia walked through the long hallway and there, they met some other ASEAN nations. Philipines was the first to start up a conversation. Philipines was a rather talkative and friendly nation but dont mess with her because she has a secret weapon that can kill which is the 'Balut'.

While they talked about how they were doing and their people, Indonesia grabbed Malaysia's arm as she whispered to her ear, "Well it's a good thing that I was the one who walked in and not Singapore.." Malaysia blushed hard red as she weakly pushed her sister away and said, "Please don't talked about that with dragging Singapore into this...."

"What about me?" A male voice which rather has a cold tone was heard by the two ASEAN nations startle them. "Oh! Nothing, Singapore. It's just that we were talking about some problems we had this morning.." Malaysia said in a nervous tone. "Well... If you said so, but if you have any problems, you can just come to me and I'll see what I can help." Said singapore with worries scribble all on his face. Malaysia was flustered, she said something under her breath. "Im sorry, what?" Singapore questioned her. "Oh, thank you for worrying about me."

Singapore let out a little blush and answered with a small smile, "You're welcome." Singapore was a serious and pale-looking guy. His smiles are quite rare but he usually kept his guard down when he's around Malaysia. The ASEAN nations quickly walk towards the conference room. All the nations around gather there to have a meeting and the ASEAN nations don't really go to world meetings but since this is kind of related to the nations' countries so they don't want to miss the chance to make a difference in any way.

All the nations sat down in their places and the meeting started with a blonde-haired boy with glasses and was wearing a dark brown jacket walked to the main table and talk about the topic of the meeting 'Peace'. "Okay, so today's topic is about peace. To save humans from danger, I, America the hero will save each and everyone of them by making something that could save human race! So.... Any ideas?" America finished his speech by eating a burger that he probably ordered from McDonald's(-.-').

Everyone sweatdroped until a boy with white hair and was wearing a scarf raised his hand and said, "Maybe if everyone becomes one with Mother Russia, then everyone will be happy and the problem will be solved! Da?" The Russian made the atmosphere gloomy and dark since the nations are quite scared with poor Russia. "What? No! We can't be one with you easily, aru. What is our people protest and disagrees? Then we will have a whole of other problems. Aru." Said the chinese boy with tied long black hair.

Russia sighed with dissapointment and nodded. China saw Malaysia and Indonesia so he waved at them with a smile. Malaysia was busy talking to Indonesia until they saw him waving at them, and they waved back.

The meeting was like a total chaos like always. England trying to choke France to death, Greece sleeping and etc. The ASEAN nations wondered if this what it's like to go on to a world meeting often. "Should we.. umm.... stop them?" Brunei asked the rest of the ASEAN nations. They didn't say anything because they have no control of the situation at all. Brunei was one of the smallest among the ASEAN countries. He is filthy rich as hell (im not kidding LFMAO). He is also Malaysia's neighbor.

"EVERYONE, SHUT UP AND LISTEN! YOU GUYS ARE BUNCH OF FOOLS BECAUSE WE CANT EVEN HOLD UP A SIMPLE YET NORMAL MEETING. SO SIT QUITELY AND LISTEN TO EACH OTHER WITHOUT FIGHTING!" An angry voice broke the chaos and made everyone silent."Huh... Nice one, Germany." Thailand said in a sadist tone. Thailand is also Malaysia's neighbour and he is kinda annoying sometimes, at least for Malaysia. He would sometimes force her to be together with him and wont stop bothering her until Singapore says so or threathens him to do so.

"So.. Does any one have proper ideas here?" Ask the german. Everyone stayed silent for a while to think of some ideas. Singapore stood up and ask Germany for permission to speak. "Very well then, go on." All nations looked towards the glasses boy. He looked at the ASEAN nations and they nodded as a signal to continue.

"Well.. The other ASEAN nations agreed to share and work together in this project with our special abilities. For example, China, Indonesia, the italian brothers, France, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Taiwan, Macau and other nations that are GOOD at cooking will be in charge of the food that are going to be transport to other countries as a trade or charity." Everyone stared at England for a brief moment before return to Singapore. England was once a VERY POWERFUL country and empire, hence he nearly ruled over the world! but his cooking are... umm.. unedible.

"For the tecnology and enterteinment, Japan, Spain, South Korea, America, Norway, England, Malaysia, Brunei, Austria, Greece, India and... um... This Ca..na..da guy. Huh." 'Wonder who he is...'

Canada cried in joy. "Finally! Someone noticed me." A bear asked, "Who are you?" ... "Im Canada....." Said the poor canadian boy(someone pls protect this smol bean arghh he's so precious T-T). He is the twin brother to America. Unlike his brother, America, he is kinda a shy and rather unoticable or unseen. The total opposite of the prideful and energetic America.

"And the military and health would be Germany, Hungary, Thailand, Philipines, Turkey, Pakistan, North Korea, Israel, Poland, Switzerland, Russia, Cuba and again.. Canada?" "Thats all the countries that we want to work with. Any objections?" Singapore asked. "Yes! What will the awesome me be doing?!" A white haired albino with red eyes complained. No one knows how he even managed to come the meeting since he is no longer a country but being West Germany.

"Well.. We dont have any work for you so.. You could relax." Singapore replied as he closed his book and fixed his stunning glasses. Prussia ran to Malaysia and grabbed her hand and begged her because he will be bored with no job to do. Singapore, on the other hand.. "Don't you dare touch Malaysia, you son of a b**ch." A dark aura surrounded Singapore and Prussia looked like he was about to peed his pants. "OKAY, OKAY! You can help Singapore and the micronations with the money and plans. How does that sound?" The malaysian panicked at the situation.

Prussia's eyes sparkled as he nodded to agree. "How about you, Singapore?" Malaysia turned to Singapore. "Fine." Just a simple answer by Singapore made Malaysia smiled and gigled. While everyone was chatting about the project, England was a little uncomfortable. America was also kinda a little curious about his former foster brother/father so he questioned him whether he is alright. " It's nothing, America. Im just feeling a little anxious about the fairies' predictions for today. They said that I might cause chaos to happen.." England's emerald eyes filled with sorrow and worries. America sighed as he listened to the prediction.

"England, dont take it seriously cause' I might send you to a mental hospital nearby." America said in such a sarcastic way that England was about to punch him right in a face before France show up to interrupt their quarrel. "Hon hon hon! Looks like eyebrows have been a little... 'Insane'? "SHUT UP YOU W*NKER!!!" England shout at France for teasing him and another a fight was cause... Everyone sweat dropped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEWWO EVERYONE! IM BACK AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED MY STORY SO FAR.

I HAVE WRITTEN 3 CHAPTERS NOW AND CURRENTLY WRITING THE 4TH ONE BUT I'VE ONLY PUBLISHED THE PROLOGUE AND 1ST CHAPTER LOL.

I WILL NOT BE PUBLISHING THE NEXT CHAPTER UNLESS I WANTED TO OR FINISH THE 4TH CHAPTER. SORRY NOT SORRY UWU

PLS BE PATIENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!