Chapter 2 [Where the adventure starts!]

"Gosh, Laksamana is going to kill me!!" A boy looked over to a clock that shows 7:01 a.m. He quickly gets up and change to his black inner and wore an orange vest and quickly looked for his favourite orange hat but he coudnt find it anywhere. His watch rang and he answered a call from his best friend. "Boboiboy! Where are you? Laksamana called us into this meeting and you just woke up?!" An Indian boy was heard. "Well, it's thanks to you, Gopal that our alarm broke and you didnt even woke me up!" Boboiboy answer with frustration. "Oh! Sorry about that, I was in a hurry and I forgot to wake you up. He..hehe.... But I accidently brought your hat!" Gopal nervously answered.

"BOBOIBOY, WHERE ARE YOU?! THE MEETING IS ABOUT TO START AND YOUR STILL CHATTING?!" A loud and angry voice was heard by the two friends. "Eeek! Im coming, laksamana! THUNDER SPEED!!!" Boboiboy panicked as he dashed out of his room and through the halls of the spaceship. He stop right infront of the meeting room and he slowly walks inside. "G..good morning, everyone... Ummm.. Sorry I'm late.." "HURRY UP AND SIT DOWN ALREADY!" Laksamana scolded Boboiboy for being late. Boboiboy nodded and quickly sat beside his best friend, Gopal and he gave his cap back.

Laksamana stood in front of them and stated that they have numerously spotted a new power sphere and they believe it was the legendary adventurebot. It has a power to give any chosen adventures and travel with its master. It also has the power to manipulate dimension and summon people from those worlds, a little similar to Dimensibot ( character from the crossover comic of Lawak Kampus x Boboiboy Galaxy ) but it has more than enough power to cause chaos to these unknown worlds. It is said that if you spotted it more than twice, that means it was no coincidence. Adventurebot might be planning some 'fun adventures' to those it wants to summon. It is incredibly hard to find and catch because its speed is faster then the speed of sound. All the TAPOPS crew payed close attention to the statement and are quite into the legend itself. "Any further questions regarding this unexpected event? " Laksamana asked his TAPOPS kadets.

A boy with purple hair raised his hand and everyone in the meeting focused on him. "If the legend is true then how are we going prevent the chaos that its going to bring?" He asked. Laksamana thought for a while. " Thats a very good question, Fang. That's why this will be part of your mission tomorrow." Laksamana turn to Fang and he nodded as a sign of understanding. Fang sat down.

A girl with glasses and was wearing yellow whispered to her Malay friend beside her, "Yaya, I have a feeling that this might not go so well.." "What makes you say that, Ying?" Asked the Malay girl that was wearing pink. " I don't know... I just feel like this is going to bring more tragedies then adventure.." She said with a concern look on her face.

The meeting ends with the TAPOPS member dismissing to their dorms. The five friends later agreed to meet at the library because the girls told them so. " Dei!( a Malaysian slang similar to China's 'aiyahs') why do we have to go to another meeting run by those two? They are properly going to force us to study!" Gopal growled in annoyance while Boboiboy just sweat dropped. "Maybe there's something important that they needed to tell us?" Boboiboy was taking a guess but his friend might be true though. The last time that they met up in the library, the girls kinda questioned their actions in the library because they didn't believed that they were researching about the element of light, which kinda triggered Boboiboy in some way. On their way to the library, they bumped into Fang. "Oh, they called you guys too?" "Well, OBVIOUSLY!" Exclaimed the mad Indian. Fang and Boboiboy giggled as they watch their friend's reaction.

Boboiboy broke the laughing atmosphere by telling them that they need to hurry before the girls gets mad. You don't want to piss them off because they'll beat you up without mercy. Never underestimate girls...NEVER. The boys doesn't even want to recall the nightmares with the ladies' wrath...

As they stepped into the library, the girls can be seen studying by the looks of the enormous amount of books on the floor. "That took you guys long enough! Hurry up and help us find a book that related to feelings and dreams!" Ying started to scold them. Fang, Boboiboy and Gopal gulped and nodded. And so, the search began!

2 hours later, the friends gathered together again in the middle of the library and show themselves what they found. "Yaya and I didn't find anything." Ying sighed. "Me too!" Gopal stated. Boboiboy cheered them up by showing them a book... No but FIVE books in his hands including Fang. Everyone's eyes widen as Fang smirked at their reaction. "We found the first three at the end of the library hallway, which is right there." Said Fang as he point at a gloomy and dark hallway that kinda made Gopal wanted to call his Appa (father) for help.

"Aishh... It's not even haunted, Gopal. Don't be such a coward." Said Ying.

"Huh... Such interesting humans... Let the fun begin. Hehe" a robotic voice can be heard in a distance from a mysterious robot. Ying turns to the voice that she thought she heard. "Ying, what is it?" The Malay girl questioned her friend worriedly. "I think I heard a voice.." She mumbled. "What?" She questioned again. Ying sighed as she replied "Nothing..it's nothing." "Okay..." Yaya said before she turns to return to her teammates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Sorry guys for not uploading this in a while... I thought no one might read this crap but I'm just gonna complete this anyways.. Sorry for the unwanted wait! And pls consider subscribing to my YouTube channel called 'LyaSweetHeart'

I'm mostly absent in this story because of school, videos to post and works (legit working on my own.. TT)

HOPE U ENJOYED!!