Part 10

Y/N POV

"Wake up! It's morning now! Get ready!"

The soldier knock the door and walk away. Heh, so rude... i will kick your ass one day. Why? 'Cause they disturbing my sleep!

"So noisy..." Natasha said while rubbed her eyes.

"Come on, Natasha. We will late."

I take a shower and get ready for the first day. I wear a clothes that they give us. Looks like a school uniform. A bit of luxury but match with our kind people.

After Natasha locked the door...

"Ehem ehem..." someone is behind us. We both turn to back and saw...

"Ouh... h-hello, Prince Namjoon." Natasha said while bowed. Then she pulled me to bowed too.

"Can i walk with you both?" He said with smiled.

"What? You're supposed to not talking with us." I said while look away.

"Y-Y/N... don't say like that to the Prince. Err... of course you can, your highness." Natasha said. Oh this kid, Why do you need to be very kind to a useless person like them?

Then we walking and this dork were following us.

"Stop staring at me."

"W-what?" He said with blushed in his cheeks. Then he look at the floor. When we arrived at assembly point, i stop infront the main door. Then they look at me weird.

"Why? Just continued walking..."

"No... you must go first. Or they will kill us if they saw we're walking together with the 'Prince'." I point to Namjoon.

"O-ok... take care, Y/N." He said and walk in.

"Wow Y/N... he told you to 'take care'. Unbelibubble."

"Ha ha ha..." i laugh in sarcastic tone. Then we walk in and stand behind.

"Okey... everybody here?" Namjoon speaking through to the microphone.

"Now, we will welcome our Principal to have some talk or advice." He said and give the mic to someone.

"Welcome, all new student!"

So... he's the... Principal?

"Today, i just want to tell you. I don't give a shit about your problem. We have some rule here. No fighting, no cheating, no talking back to us. My soldier will always watched you if you make a problem."

"I hate him..." i heard someone whispered. I turn to that person.

"Why?"

"He killed my parents."

"Me too, Natasha."

"You too?"

"Yeah..."

"Now, let we started our day." He said and we walking to our class.

"Hey, Y/N. What class do you get?" Natasha ask while reading her paper.

"5a1. You?"

"5a2. Aish... so sad that we don't have the same class."

"Yeah... i wish, we got to learn together."

Finally we arrived at class 5a2.

"Well, here we go. See you in recess time." Natasha said and i continued walking to the next class. I walk to the class and find my sit.

Near the window. Great. Perfect sit. I sit in my place and put the book on the table.

"Omaigadddd. That's the Princes and Princess! They have a same class with us?" One girl said to her friends. I turn back and saw them.