Taehyung's Ending

Kim Taehyung
-have a tunder power
-Handsome alien
-still behave like a kids

"Y/N?"

You turned around as someone calling for you from behind. Your eyes were shining after you saw him walking towards you. Your heart were beating fast than before after he stopped infront of you.

"Hello, your highness..."

He bowing down while smiling at you. Your heart already melt because of his boxes smiled and his charming. Tonight, he looks so different than before.

"May you have a dance with me?"

"What? Here?"

He nodded ans still wear his smiled. You looked around and saw a few of people in here.

"But there have a people in here..."

"Don't worry. They didn't care at all. Beside, they can see we dancing."

He pulled out his hand and you accept it with gladly. You both were dancing in the garden meanwhile the people in there were looking at you in awe. They were smiling for you and your love.

"Aww... Look at that. Your highness is dancing in there. Let we dancing too."

Then all of them were dancing together with you in a rythym. You looks so surprised by their sudden action and Taehyung smiled at you.

"See? They are supporting us... They know how to dancing... Without any music."

"Yeah... I never know how to dance before. But Benson and Zalora teached me."

"Wow... That's why you can dance. I thought you can't. I'm surprised..."

"Yeah... Whatever..."

You rolling your eyes and he was laughing by your action. Then he hug your waist closed with him, but you both still dancing. Your forehead were stick to his forehead.

"Y/N... I have something to tell you."

"Go on."

"Actually, before this... I and Baekhyun have a deal."

"Deal? What deal?"

"He has dared me to make you mine. But he will make you his too. That's why he really want you to become his lover."

"Wae?? Why did you do that?"

"Well... Before this, i'm the most handsome alien from the other princes here. And he always lose to me when we have a deal. I always win against him."

"So now... You were love me just because of that deal?"

"No... Listen here, i'm not finish yet..."

You pouted and he peek your lips.

"Before i can win the deal, i have fall in love with you. This is my first time to loving someone. I nevee been in love before, so it's getting weird for me. For the first, i didn't sure about my feeling for you. But now... I have confirmed it."

"Confirmed what?"

"I LOVE YOU, SONG Y/N."

With that, he kissed your lips and you kiss him back. He hold your head to deepend the kiss. The people in there were clapping for your first love. You never be in love like this. And he was your first love. Then you both pulled from the kiss and take a breath.

"Y/N... Maybe it's sounds like weird to asked the queen this question but... Will you marry me?"

{ After 5 years }