Part 22

WARNING
Sorry for my grammar. English is not my mainly language. This story is my imagination, i don't copy from any book or someone idea. Don't like my grammar? I warn you, you can go. Your opinion didn't pay for my food! Okey bye. Purple you! 💜💜💜💜

// Y/N POV //

Here i was, staring to the floor while playing with my fingers.

"You have a lot to explained to me." Jungkook glared at me while raised his eyebrows.

"Do i?" I looked away. Shit, did my secret uncovered? What i'm gonna to tell him?

"Ouh really? Or do you want me to tell everyone about this?" He point at giant's head that had on the floor.

Now, screw me. How i want to explained it? That i have a power? That i cut it head with my fire swords? It's my lucky that i already lowed down my power before he's coming.

I look at him and realize that he was stared at my hand. I look at my hand and it's full with blood.

"Why you come here actually? Did you... perhaps worry about me?" I smirked and he widen his eye. I guess i'm right.

"N-no! Why i must w-worry about you? Tch! Nonsense..." he rolling his eye and crossed his hand. Well, the devil's son is such an ego child. I meant all of them.

"Ouh really? Then, why you come here?"

"I-i... i want to take my thing here..." he look at the floor.

"Your thing? In here? In this scary room that have this monster?" I smirked and he rolling his eyes.

"Tch..." he walked away while put his hand on the pocket. I following his behind and he turn to faced me.

"You must washed your hands first. Or you might scared the student here."

"Haha... Since when you care about them?" I mocking him.

"W-what? You mean that i never care about them?"

"Well... What if i say... yes?" I smirked.

"Tch... this girl. I can't believe i will wasting my energy for saving a crazy girl like her." I heard he whispered.

"Well... thanks for wasting your energy and saved this crazy girl. Although you do nothing."

He widen his eyes and about to say something but i cut him.

"How did you know that... i'm here?" We continued walking together. I put my hand in my back for hide it from student here.

"I heard the student here talking about you."

So... they already spreading it.

"What are they talking about?"

"That you stealing Princess Momo's necklace."

"I knew it..." i looked away in frustrated.

"I know it's not you who did it."

He said while winked at some girls student here. They screaming and giggles with his charming. Tch... such a playboy.

"How did you know?"

"Well, for your information. It was many times she made this allegation to drop someone in her way. If her plan fails, she will try the other way to make someone suffer and appeal to her for sympathy. Or maybe she will kill them."

"Wow... you know her very well." I said as i feel something fishy here.

"Trust me. She have more bad attitudes. Actually all of them. We know each other since child."

"All of them?"

"Yeah, our future 'fiance'..." He said with annoying tone.

"Looks like you don't like your future 'fiance' too."

"I am..."

He look so calm. Wow, i never think that he will come and try to save me. What he was thinking for saving me? We never talked to each other. This is our first time.

"So... i heard that you will be engaged with... er... what her name again? Princess Jeongyeon, right?"

He stopped his step and look at the floor. His eyes show the hatred and mad. And the thing that make me gulped is...

I can see a dark aura around him.

So it's true Prince Jungkook have a dark power. But why him? Why not Prince Jin take this power? He's an older son. It's too strong and dangerous to handle for someone like Jungkook. He's the youngest.

"Prince Jungkook? Are you okey?"

I try to calm him down by holding his shoulder. Maybe i shouldn't asked him that.

"Yeah... i'm okey. It just..." i can saw a tears in his corner eyes.

"I'm sorry for asking that-"

"No... it's okey." He looked away.

I don't know why but i can feel a tense around us. When i was look around, i realized it...

We are being watched by students here.

They whispering about something that i don't wanna know while look at us. When Jungkook look at them, they were smiling and bowed while walking.

"Well... i think, i need to go now and settled this mess." I pointed at my hand and he changed his face to dissappointed. Wae?

"B-but i... we just met each other." He look at the floor while playing with his fingers.

"Your highness, student here was looking at you for talking with a poor girl like me. And they might tell your family about this. Didn't you forget about the rules in this castle?"

He blinked his eyes and look around us. I look around too and saw something. Aish... i knew it.

We're being followed by someone!

"What did you look at?! Do your fucking own bussiness!" He yelling at them and the others were walked away in hurry.

"I will take my leave now, Your Highness. Don't worry, we will talked again next time if you want." I bowed and walked away.

// Jungkook POV //

I watching her walked away in the hallway until she disappears from my sight. I closed my eyes and sigh.

"It's weird that i can talked normally with her."

I then was on my way to our classroom. I have been thinking about what happen earlier.

How can she beated that monster and cut the head? HOW? I started to think that she is a weird girl that first i've ever meet. Why not?

She's gorgeous, smart, positive person, quite people, and would i say... brave enough? Why?

Because the first time i know her, she's the first girl or first person who beated Jin hyung and have a material arts too! Where did she learn it? Who is she actually? Did she have a family? Which kingdom did she come from?

Wow... my mind must be crazy right now. Why i've been bothering about her? I would never think about a girl, trust me.

"I might be crazy right now... aish Jungkook-ahh... no need to think about her. She's nothing but a trash like the other girls here."

But i don't know why my mind was thinking otherwise...

To Be Continued...

^^^^^
Hello guys! Sorry for the short chapter. And i know, it's boring right? Well, i jist want to tell you that i will make this story in youtube too but not now! Okey bye... luv you, purple you, muah muah 💜💜💜