𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ☁︎

┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨
omniscient;
┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨

"What strain is that?" Jonathan hummed, hands all over his boyfriends cheeks.
"bruh I'm smacked."

"For sure ain't no huff." Jamell had put the last of the blunt between Taymor's damp lips.
"Not no reggie either.." He added, knowing the difference between that weak ass weed they had some times before.

"Shit got my baby tripping." He laughed, drawing the blunt back from Tay who didn't even know how to act. It was his first time smoking ever, begging Jamell to let him try just once.

"I-I'm hot." Taymor panted, after letting the smoke out his mouth. His thighs were squeezed tightly together as he sat on his boyfriends lap. He was already stripped down to the crop top from his jacket and his hoodie, now Jamell was helping him pull the last layer off his chest.

Jamell could already tell what was going on;
Taymor was the type to get horny off weed.

"Here bruh.." Jamell passes the blunt off, seeing Taymor was out of it after only half way through. "Go head and finish it ."

"Don't mind if I do." Jonathan chirped, leaning forward cautiously since Kentrell was slumped across his lap. Kentrell was the only one who didn't wanna smoke. If you asked him he'd say something along the lines "I'd rather keep my lungs, thank you."-guaranteed to make his boyfriend, an actual stoner, roll his eyes.

With all that, he just ended up being the first to fall asleep at the sleepover.

"Baabyyuh!" Taymor whined as Jamell put a soft grip around his neck, pecking kisses on one area. He was still so hot, his body glistening with sweat that looked glazed on his chocolate skin.

"I- uhh," Taymor began feeling for it, moaning as Jamell palmed his bottom, sucking the brown skin on his neck a faint red. "..me-llyy" he whispered, throwing back his head. Oh yeah, weed made Jamell horny too.

Jonathan watched the two faintly go at it. He was more intrested in the blunt than the soft porn in front of him so he wasn't too uncomfortable.

He stared down at his sleeping boyfriend watching his body move slightly with his breaths. Kentrell was honestly the cutest thing ever.

Jonathan taking a pull from the blunt, leaned down and blew the air behind the ear of the boy, making him slowly flutter in his sleep, rubbing his eyes.

"Daddy chill." Kentrell woke up only long enough to say before he was back asleep. With a kiss in the same place on the side of his face,
Jonathan made him a little more comfortable on his lap, before resting his head back.

"soo hot.." he could hear taymor still struggling with being uncomfortable.

There was only so much left that the boy could take off before he was naked in more than just his top half. Jamell grunted against his skin, ripping the thin fabric of his leggings off which sent Taymor squealing. "Oh my gosh!"

Now Jonathan refused to look, knowing taymor probably only had underwear on now-which he did, baby blue laced boy shorts to be specific.

Jonathan kept his eyes closed trynna drown out the sound as he brought the now roach sized blunt back up to his mouth with a pinch.

"And I thought I was spinning." He chuckled to himself.

It was only a few more seconds before Taymors complaining about being too hot turned into sloppy wet sounds that resonated off the walls of the room, Jamell now feasting on more than just his skin. Luckily, the other half of the 2nd couple had feel asleep too, falling dim just like the blunt.

Whether their night ended in sleep, sex or weed, it was definitely the most important one the group would ever have.

┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨
authors note;
-jaski gave me this idea &
I'm super excited about it LMAO ❤️
I got two chapters prewritten &
coming soon :)
┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨