𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 [2] ☁︎

┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨
Taymor Mcintyre
┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨

"Go like this." Jamell demonstrated how to hold the blunt between my lips the right way.

He had smoked the whole last blunt in my face with Jonathan, trying to "show me" how it was suppose to go by leaving me out of the rotation, now they were both already high.  I almost thought that they had really smoked all the weed as an excuse to not give me any—again, but then he pulls out some more so I can smoke too, which had me excited all over again.

I lean back on his lap as he holds the already lit and rolled jay out to me. His fingers were set around it in one spot in particular so I grab it by the other end, allowing him to let go as I replace his grip with mine.

"AW!"

I hiss, shaking my hand off the thing after it burned the shit outta me —and dropped.

Jonathan laughed from where he was sitting, Kentrell too.

"Do you ever see me hold a blunt like that?" Jamell got serious in my ear.

"Come on Taymor, even I know you don't hold that shit by the lit end." Kentrell chimed in.

"You got all this space right here and you gonna touch the only hot part?" Jamell seemed like he was getting frustrated just that quick. How did I mess up already?

"Get it!" He shouted as it smoked on the floor.
I poke my lips out, leaning over and pinching it by the brown part.

"You know what that means?" Jonathan chuckled from the other couch, making me raise an eyebrow at him as Jamell scoffed.

I looked between the two.
"No?"

He laughed some more making me look back at Jamell who was glaring at him.

"Baby?" I asked, looking in his low eyes.
"What is he talking about?"

"Nothing Taymor." Jamell sighed.
"Sit back."

I shook my head and turned back.
"Jonny tell me! What does it mean?"

"Don't worry about it." Jonathan kicked his feet up, playing with a drowsy Kentrell's ear.
"Jamell right there so you good."

"Unless you got someone else we should know about?"

"Huh?"

"Hurry up for yo shit burn out Tay!" Jamell reminded me.

"Oh yeah,"

I put the thing between my lips, inhaling sharply.

When Jamell did it, it seemed like he swallowed the smoke or something so I tried to do that, only have him beating my back in seconds later when I couldn't get it out.

"Ahhh." Jonathan hummered in amusement.
"I remember my first time."

I groaned, fixing my posture as Jamell rubbed my back some more. That wasn't fun.