𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ☁︎

┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨
Kentrell Gaulden
┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨

"Bro..I feel like a sock. Like a..like a fresh sock out the pack," Jonathan explains his outfit the best he can. I let out short laugh looking over at his all white outfit. "Bae, shut up."

"Nah." He looked at himself in the mirror behind me. "This ain't drip."

"You worried about looking fly like we not just going to Taymor's place." I sighed, fastening my own white jeans. Unlike Jonathan I had a huge rip in one of the legs exposing my whole thigh and he loved that.

"Besides.." I jump up, trynna fasten my button. "You said we would wear matching outfits more often."

"I guess we just a pair of socks then." he mumbled, bitterly giving in.

I grabbed his face playfully, rolling my eyes and pulling him into a pity kiss. The peck soon turns into his lips lingering on me, which sends my hands locking behind his neck.

His tongue delves into my mouth, meshing with mine softly as his body guides me up onto the bathroom counter. I hop on there humming into his mouth as he grabs a handful of my thigh, trying to see how far his tongue could go.

I almost gave him what he wanted but he pulled away leaving me swole in my pants and discombobulated.

"Can't dirty up this pretty white baby." He husked into my ear.

I roll my eyes watching Jonathan walk off with a smirk on his face. He's really Mr. play-all-day, joking for what?

I slide myself off the counter, trying to get put together again, but I feel something wet on the back of my pants.

I reach my hand around, and it was definitely something on my pants. I groaned looking back on the counter and seeing a wet spot right where I was sitting. It looked like it could be water but nope, In the mirror I could see clearly it was the red hand soap we used.

"YOU MESSED UP MY PANTS!"

"Oh did I forget to tell you?" I hear Jonathan call. "I spilled some soap on the counter by the sink boo."

I groan, knowing the red stain was too big not to be noticed but these were my only clean white pants. So much for matching.

Jonathan walks back in the bathroom snickering. "I'm so-

"Don't talk to me." I held my hand up in his face, walking around him. "You did that shit on purpose."

"Awe babe come on." He said trynna coodle me. "I wouldn't do that to you." He erupts into laughter, taking my body by the waist. "Do you know how bad I wanted to be a sock."

┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨
Jamell Demons
┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨

...

My eyes locked on Taymor just as I come back around with the sauce he asked me to get. He had his milkshake straw to his mouth and his phone angles to his face as he repeatedly sticks the straw in and out of his mouth in weird way that makes me stop walking as I watch him.

"baby are you buffering?" I joke after a few seconds.

He finally puts the milkshake down turning all attention to his phone and squeals at it.

What kind of weird ass video-

"Baby!" He looks over spotting me,
"COME GET IN MY BOOMERANG!"