03

Pages = 10.6

"Excuse me sir, but are you considering my kindness to you as my weakness?" I asked the young red coat in front of me, his brown hair was tied back and tucked into his hat, his cheeks were turning red, and his brown eyes were looking over my small figure.

"N-no, of course not, but we are not allowed to give this ship to anyone, even to a pretty lady like yourself," He said nervously.

"Oh, but you have been so nice to me," I placed my hand on my cheek, and my other hand traveled towards my dagger at my side, "I hoped I would not have to do this."

In a swift movement the man was weaponless, and backed towards the edge of the dock.

"Umm, Miss, w-what are you doing?" The red coat asked.

"Simply taking what I want, and you were in my way, but since you were nice and didn't try to take advantage of a female, I'll keep you alive, until we meet again." I said and pushed him into the water behind him, once his head was above I was already removing the walkway up onto the ship, "Another thing, the beast that lives inside me is sleeping until I need him, he was never dead, thankfully he isn't needed often, otherwise I'd be a completely different person. Anyway, it was nice to meet you good sir."

The red coat seemed so confused that I had just overpowered him, and pushed him into the water.

"Took you long enough to get up here." Gabriel began complaining while I began to prepare to set sail.

"You can just fly up here, not me, I can't fly, and I would be seen if I tried to sneak onto the ship and probably get killed," I said, setting the sails.

"The two of you fight like an old married couple at times," Ever stated, spinning around the mast.

"We aren't a couple!" Gabriel and I called in unison, "Stop copying me!"

"I don't regret saying that, it was funny to watch how the two of you reacted," Ever said though her laughter, as well as flips in the air.

"It you were in a physical body, I would kill the both of you," I said, crossing my arms.

"But you can't," Gabriel said, in a mocking tone.

"And you act like a child," I said, and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Says the one who basically is a child," Gabriel stated, and began to fly up the mighty mast.

"I'll see what's under the deck, don't want you starving to death," Ever said, then passed though the boarding.

"I'll sail then, I've been learning how to do it for a while now, and hopefully I don't crash," I said, and walked up the stairs towards the wheel, the wind had already been catching the sails, all I needed to do was steer.

~ Time Skip ~

A month has passed, and little arguments have occurred between the three of us, but nothing big, it would normally end up with us laughing.

"We are to running out of supplies for my survival, and I don't plan on starving to death," I told the two spirits in front of me.

"Then get what you need and then we can get back to the ship," Gabriel said, but he seemed distracted, "Did you ever figure out the name of the ship?"

"Ya, it's called the Rosebud, but that isn't important at the moment," I mumbled, trying to seem somewhat normal in the crowded place.

"You haven't been getting enough sleep," Ever said, worried over my health again, guessing dark circles have began to form around my eyes, "You need sleep otherwise you won't be able to-"