Chapter two

Danny yawned as he stretched his hands above his head, the angels didn't need sleep but they could choose to sleep, they still had some human needs. Danny had just taken a small nap and was ready to go out again. Danny was stretching his wings, getting ready to take off, but he didn't feel right. He tried to reassure himself that everything would be okay, but he still couldn't shake the feeling.  He flew off anyway.

Danny flew around, mostly looking for the angel of Love. He had to know if charlie had put some spell on him. Danny carefully scanned around for the brght pink hoodie and boots his friend wore. It didn't take long for him to find the angel, he flew down and carefully landed on the grass next to his friend. Charlie smiled at the young angel, Daniel was almost surprised to see his friend was genuinely happy, he usually hated his job as the angel of Love, mostly because it reminded him of his life as a human, when his girlfriend had cheated on him, and then he was killed accidentally by Johnny.
"Any good news today?" Danny asked, "Yup! A bright future for these two!" Charlie gestured over to the two lovebirds he'd probably been watching for a while. Danny looked at them, they were both girls. "Two girls? Isn't that a sin?" Danny asked,  a little confused. Charlie sighed "yeah, it is. But people are happy with who they are, so it doesn't matter. My job is to just help them find love and be happy on Earth"
Danny stared at the two girls, then looked at Charlie.
"Uh..charlie?"
"Yeah?" He looked over at the angel.
"You can put like..love spells on people, right?"
"Um, yeah, why do you ask?"
"Did you put one on me?"
Charlie went silent for a moment,  danny knew he was going back to find out if he did or not, finally,  he shook his head. "Nope. Why do you ask?" Danny bit his tounge slightly "well..um..im kinda..in love with.." he mumbled the last part.
"With who?" Charlie asked.
Danny mumbled again.
"I can't hear you, Daniel"
"Im in love with Deuce!" Danny blurted.
The two angels stood in Silence. Charlie didn't know what to think, it was rare for an angel to get feelings, danny was surprised he was still allowed into heaven, even though he knew that it was a sin."well..uh.." Charile said, he desperately wanted to break the awkward silence.
Danny fiddled with his necklace, then held onto it, forgetting what would happen if he did that. Suddenly, Deuce popped up next to them.
"What happened?" He asked looking around, he was expecting that something important was going on. "Oh! It was an accident, sorry Deuce" Danny responded quickly. Deuce sighed "you gotta be careful, dan" he gave his friends a quick smile, then disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

If only danny were different. He always wanted to be with Deuce. he often found himself to be jealous of Jorel, the angel of sadness, he was around Deuce a lot, usually when someone would die, their presence in the room made it dark and sad. But Deuce still tried his best to be around danny, after all, they were friends. So they spent time together.

Danny and the others were back at the palace, Danny desperately wanted to speak to Deuce, but charlie was talking with him at the moment. "Dan" Danny looked over at Johnny.  "I need to talk to you." Danny Immediately started to think about why johnny would want to talk with him. Was he in trouble?  Was he going to be sent to hell? Danny didn't know, but he followed the other Angel outside. 
"Do you know what a lost soul is?" Johnny asked. Danny nodded "it's someone who is stuck between heaven and Earth. Right?"
"Very good, do you know why those people get stuck like that?"
"They had committed suicide. So that was the punishment. " Danny glanced at johnny nervously. Johnny nodded "do you know how you got here?"
Danny closed his eyes, going back on his life, there was nothing. Danny was confused. Every angel remembered their death.
Matt died in his sleep, Deuce got hit by a train, jorel pretty much died from sadness, charlie was accidentally killed by Johnny, and dylan drowned. Johnny was born the way he is.
"I..I don't know.." Danny said finally. "I see.. you can go now Daniel." He nodded towards the door back to the palace. Quickly danny went inside,  Deuce was nowhere to be seen. Danny thought about what Johnny said, what did it all mean? Why did he ask about those things? Danny was feeling stressed already.