chapter 3

This streets are becoming more and more familiar, and the city doesn't sound as loud and busier as it sounded from the first day, my mom did say I was gonna get used to it.. I just didn't think it would take only a few days, I guess it has been more kind to me than how it was to my brother, this view is becoming my favourite, just sitting here by the window refreshes my mind.. it's like I'm totally rebuking, I still can't believe it's Larry I was with, funny enough, I was sharing a bench with the guy i thought i couldn't stand, i need to tell Kim about this, within a minute I'm on redial.

"Hey babe " she yawns.. she must've been sleeping

"Huh Kim.. don't tell me you've been sleeping" she yawns again..

"No actually.. I'm just so exhausted.. my feets are killing me.. might say the varsity life is just hectic, the whole thing of running from one class to the other is quite a thing" I laugh.. i know Kim is one lazy girl.. the slothfulness is about to end " it's not funny babe, how has it been on your side" she asks..

"Well I only went to the campus today.. I thought we where gonna get lessons.. they said we will be starting tomorrow.. I'm sure I'll be yawning like you right after" I tease her, she giggles.

"Yeh yeh.. so, have you made some new friends.. any potentials promising there.. mean the boys" I knew she was not about to leave the guys part

"Only one friend at least, she's way way bubbly, lovely too, but not like you guys" I decide to add that, I miss my friends, they where the only people who understood me.

"Ncoh I know.. so no potentials" Kim Kim

"No not yet" sigh!! " before I forget to tell you, I have another new friend, it's a male" she cracks into laughter

"I knew it.. there is a potential.. mmmh.. is the new male friend cute" I breathe a bit louder  before I can tell her

"He is.. well you know him.. he was also a lotus student"

"I know him! "

"Yes you do.. it's Larry" my voice sounds a bit hesitant.

"Hold on.. you mean Larry.. Larry.. wait.. the same Larry you didn't like.. Larry M" she's so in disbelief.. I am too

"Yes Kim.. him, I was just as shocked "

"No ways.. you are friends with him"  she chuckles "You couldn't even stand the sight of him..." I interrupt.

"Not pretty much of friends just yet.. but it seems like his tryna be my friend all of a sudden.. I just only saw him today at the campus though.. he came to chill with me"

"Vee.. you where sitting on the same shadow with him.. dude you despised the guy.. you couldn't even say one word to him "

"I know right.. it's shocking.. he came to me.. I didn't want to be rude.. he was nice... his also gonna be doing graphic design.."

"Girl no.. I'm still shocked you know.. at least I know you always have your facts right.. if it was someone else I was gonna tell them to watch it with him.." I laugh.. I know she's tryna warn me