Veras POV

"Ouch! Larry why did you do that, really hurts" I wear a frown, this guy just smacked my butt so hard "you will pay for this" he smirks at me.

He grabs his car keys "No! You will" yikes! Knowing exactly what he meant about that, I decide on keeping quiet, in a second he shuts the door.

I'm not so sure about this dress, it's a little too tight on my thighs, maybe I should wear jeans, just for a different look , I'm glad Larry is not here, he was not going to let me change, since his "hungry" I pick a white crop top and my Guess¿ skinny jeans, I hope they still do fit me, I haven't worn them in a while now.

"Perfect!" I say outloud after changing, it's just my usual habit, I hope I'm not keeping him waiting, but I don't think so, he would've called by now.

I walk out of my tiny apartment and lock the door, I'm on room number 606 so I'm just a room away from the elevator, to my surprise Larry is still up here "Larry! I thought you'd be downstairssss! By noww!" My attention is all drawn to this tall light skinned lady.

"Oh yeah! I'm.. meet um.. " he points at her instead "I met her at um.."

"Anny! He met me at the club, we shared a couple of drinks, we had A good time right" she glares at him, instead he looks at me.

"Uh jeah! This is my girlfriend I was about to tell you about" she smiles at me, I just hate everything about the girl already, the blond weave she has on, and her voice too. So annoying! "look! Me and my girl" he grabs my hand "are actually on our way out" she smirks at my boyfriend, he forces a smile too.

"Nice, have a good day, lover boy" it's quite obvious that she's doing all that she's doing to try and spite me, I don't know from what, I mean I'm Vera, Larry's girl, and she was just a one night stand of course, it's quite obvious that this boyfriend of mine fucked her, or pursued her, Larry is just work. Sigh!

"And, what was that" I ask him as I'm still escorting the girl with my eyes, as she disappears down the steps.

"It's nothing, just some chick I hung out with last weekend" I think I won't be saying much, his a womanizer naturally so I won't add none. "Are you ready" he asks. I assure him that I am, we make it to the car as I'm still silent, I just wonder how I ended up falling for this guy, just when I thought he completely changed, some whore appears again, with the most dramatic tactics, why does he always have to pick all this shitty once, I have no energy for this one, it was Tracy, now Anny. He opens the passengers door for me.

In a few mins we are already at south gate, not that I knew we where coming this side. "Are you ok" he asks me.

"Yeah I am" I force a smile

"Are you sure" he asks again as he pulls over at the packing lot, there's a lot of cars, it wasn't that easy for him to get a packing.

I nodd "ofcourse I am" he places a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you" nothing melts my heart than having to live to know that he loves me, in a sec my face is filled with a grin, I love how he keeps reminding me that he loves me.

"I love you too" he places his hand on my chick, I love him I really do, I'm hoping he will learn to see how determined i am about us. Larry has been staring at me, and saying almost nothing, his acting different I swear.