11

~ Annalece ~

After that beautifully told story Olivia had managed to engrave into our minds, we were now standing amongst the dock at the edge of the beach in front of the school.

I took in the sight of a large white boat, with a staircase that led to
The Outer layers- probably to observe the Marine life. I know I haven't really learned much about Olivia just yet, but I do know that to be able to scope out the aquatic pokemon on our way to Akaka island; would fill Olivia with loads of excitement.

I've been telling myself I'm supposed to be this 'rock hard' poke-hero, but I just couldnt help the bubbles swarming my stomach and mind. The adrenaline hasn't yet pulsed through my veins, but if it would have- I'd be bolting into the boat within seconds.

"Now all aboard, everybody!"
Olivias voice shook me from my thoughts. With my pokemon Padding at my ankles. paying attention should be really complicated.

But once your a double air-headed hybrid like me, you tend to lose yourself in thought...I know i do...more times than I can even count.

Olivia happily goes to strut her way into the boat. my senses immidiately tingled and I sprung to her side. "Ah!" She squeals tripping over The edge of the boat.

I had caught her by the arm and pulled her up. The Rest of the class seemed expectant of olivia's clumsiness. Although I Did expect that of her; it was more like a last minute Expectation due to my senses taking time to regroup. They block out my thoughts a lot of the time.

"Are you okay ma'am?" I ask, and the rest of my class seemed to have groaned at that. She smiles sheepishly, "like I said before. Nothing to see! Nothing to see!" She muses giggling.

'She's weird.'    'I'll say.'
I look down and notice both mine and ash's pikachu standing beside each other, blushing. And not just because their cheeks are naturally red.

Olivia then laughs long and hardily with a bright bright smile.

"Interesting. serious explanations  and then belly laughs after she trips." Lana points out, which i frown upon but still giggled.  "She's so cool!" Mallow squeaks cheerfully, "seriously?" Sophocles chimes in almost hissing.

After we all pile into the boat; we lean out- ash and mellow gripping right on the rails- "see you later!"
"Bye principal oak!" Ash and the rest of the class shout out to our smiling punny, principal returning a wave from the docs.
I only smile and hide behind the group. "Y'all have a Mystical Magikarp kind of time!" Yells back principal oak, and with that
As he finished his poke-joke we disperse into the horizon line, prepared for an exciting field trip that will hopefully push us all together. Figuratively of course.
I blushed as kiawe crossed my mind. Hopefully maybe we can...uh I don't know, talk?

* * *

The boat continues on growling against the waves of the sea as we set off to akala island. I leaned back- laying amongst the roof of the boat- taking in the beautiful sun. With enhanced hearing like mine it's easy to tune into what ash and the rest of the class are going on about.

"Whoa, the air smells great!"
' It smells like fresh water' pikachu retorts following his trusted partner. My little promise was curled into a ball snoozing away on the roof with me. My pikachu was down in the cockpit with Olivia and Professor. kukui. Probably having her mouse fur stroked and Getting loads of attention for her cuteness. I chuckled at the thought.