22

~ Shadow ~

I was so thankful that annalece helped me, but this quest was far from over.

When the the sun is consumed by An overwhelming darkness
It is then Fate is revealed
For the 5 deaming eternal seconds and the eclipse's swollen effect

One who has traveled from afar
Will find its purpose

I remember exactly what my grand master had told me before he slipped away from existence.

Until of course...I met Lori.

This is my destiny.
I can feel it, aching amidst every bone. Carrying its way through each molecule of my body.
A luke warm sense washes over me, when A low yet feminine voice murmurs in the distance.

Annalece stops in her tracks, listening to the sounds of the earth. A knowing look flashed before the pools of ocean Blue orbs glancing down at the ground.

"This is tapu Lele's territory!" She yelps. I only walk past her, sensing an incoming pressence beyond the boarder of thick lime hues Greenery.

"The young trainer is correct, you've stumbled upon gardien territory." Soon a pink Flare hovers around the sky.

It lowers itself to the ground, in the center of the Ruins arena.
"do you wish to challenge me?"
She giggles playfully.

I confidentially strode my way over to her, only to be stopped by Annalece. "There is no way in Hell I'm letting you get Mauled my this- t-this Thing!!!" she grumbles under her breathe, probably trying to ponder up a decent insult.

Ignoring Annalece the pokemon repeats its question, "do you wish to challenge me?" I glanced up at Annalece then back to tapu lele,
"I do!" I exclaim with a determined look.

Annalece grows Adgitated. "YOU'RE SERIOSLY PLANNING ON BATTLING HER!? SHE'S TOO STRONG!!!!" tapu lele used deflect. Annalece goes hurdling into The nearest tree. "Humans musn't interfere!" The opposing threat hissed before using psychic terrain. A large dome emitting Pink gas like energy was formed surrounding both me and tapu lele.

I move my gaze over to my opponent, "You really think you're getting away with that?! You're going Down!!" I then turn to Annalece whose now pounding on the Large forcefield.

"Annalece!! I know you only want To help me, but I have to do this on my own! Please have faith in me!!" She stumbled back, not in anger nor sorrow. She actually seemed quite shocked.

She sighs. "You're right shadow....I'm here for you...and So are your friends okay?" I smile greatfully before focusing back on the battle.

Tapu lele, starts off using mean look. The darkness consumes her face, seemingly in fury as well as rage.

I simply counter using Leer, gritting my teeth. I hurl myself into the air using rockthrow.
I launch onto the rocks, and keep through the air before using thrash.

She dodges and my body falls to the ground. She storms over to me, using giga impact, followed by mean look once more.
My body was soon engulfed by an overwhelming darkness, taking consistent attacks. All critical.

I gaze over to Annalece whose now pounding on the Forcefield once more.

On the brink of total collapse, I used stone-edge. Before she could reach me, she crashes into the stones spedily growing from the ground.

I used the stones to my advantage but wound up slipping. She finally used focus blast, which scalded my body; pushing me into the rocks.

A flash of glistening violet Rushed passed my sight. Ripples of darkness swim into my vision, descending behind the surface of my thoughts.