Drunken (F)

I walked down the hallways of the Slenderman mansion. It was dark, the moonlight giving me light to guide me. My footsteps made a soft pitter-patter against the wooden floor. The old wood would creak or groan under my weight. I ticked.

The sound was sickening to most. It was like bones crunching, being snapped in half even. I didn't mind. I was used to the sound. I was always like that... I sigh. I walk into the kitchen. There was already somebody there.

"Masky?" I ask. I hear a hiccup.

"Oh jesus. R-Really Timothy? Its midnight." I got no reply from the older. I walk towards him, forgetting my task about getting some water. I gently place a hand on Masky's shoulder. He looks up at me. He tries to stand, failing and falling against me.

"S-Sorry.." He apologizes, hiccuping. I sigh.

"Masky?" I ask. I got a small snore in response.

"Oooof course." I sigh.

"C'mon.." I mutter, picking Masky up bridal style. He didn't seem bothered. He cuddled up against me. I sigh and walk upstairs to the 3rd floor. I see Masky's room on the left of mine. I open the door. I've never been in Masky's room. Mostly because he hates me.... But.. Eh... Thats what I get for bothering him literally every day. I set him on his bed and look around. His room was trashed, pill bottles everywhere and pages of a strange symbol with a circle and X through it. There was a bookshelf, containing a few tapes. Looking at Masky, I quietly make my way to the shelf. I grab a tape and look at it.

"Entry... W-What..?" I mumble aloud. The number was scratched out. I look at the other tapes. The numbers were scratched out on them as well. I look at Masky. I sigh, walking towards the door. Then I hear a small sound..

A whimper?

I look at Masky. He was curled up into a tight ball, mumbling incoherent words. I walk up to him.

"S...t..op... Ple..a...se.." He whimpers. I sigh. I knew what he was feeling... I had nightmares as well... Though they weren't the same as Masky's. Mine is more of a... Memory...

"Masky?" I ask quietly, shaking him gently.

"Masky." I say again. His breathing is in short, quick huffs as he shoots up. He curls into a tight ball and whimpers softly. I hug him. He looks up at me.

"T-... Toby..?" He asks, his voice shaky. I pet his hair. He wraps his arms around me tightly, as if a scared child. He whimpers into my hoodie that I always wore. I continue to pet his soft hair until he calms down. It was silent, aside from Masky's small hiccups and my occasional tic.

"Do you m-mind telling me w-what the n-nightmare was?" I ask softly. He whimpers a little, but nods anyways.

"M-Mhm... I... Woke up a-and the room was dark," he explains. "I couldn't s-see anything... So I g-g-got up and searched until I f-found a lightswitch."

"W-What I saw.. Was.... Y-You.." He mumbles. I give him a confused look.

"B-But you weren't moving, and w-when I went to see if you w-were alive you did nothing... Then I h-heard somebody laughing and.. I-I... I felt like I was.. Well.... I dunno... I knew I couldn't do a-anything but sit there... I felt so.. Sad.." He mumbles.

"I don't want you to leave me.." He whimpers, his grip tightening on my hoodie.

"Oh, Masky... Hey, no, n-no, no. I won't leave y-you. Its alright." I pet his hair.

"I won't ever leave you." I whisper. He whimpers. He looks up at me.

"Promise..?" He asks. I smile.

"I promise, Timothy." I say, gently kissing the tip of his nose. He smiles at me.

"Thank you.." He says sheepishly.

"You're welcome." I say.

"Er... W-Would you mind staying here f-for the n-.. Night?" He hiccups. I smile.

"Of course not." He smiles brightly at me. He pats the spot next to him. I sit next to him and he immediately pulls me closer to him, as if letting me go would make me disappear. We lie down and I yawn, cuddling up against him. We both fall asleep not too long after.

When I wake up, the sun is shining through the closed curtains. I look over to see Masky isn't there.

"Mornin Tobes." I hear. I yelp, jumping away.

"Pff. Sorry." I see Masky. He had his mask in his hand, smiling softly at me.

"You f-fuckin scared me! Jesus!" I huff.

"Hey, I said sorry.." He mumbles softly.

"Its fine... I guess...." I mumble.

"Soo.... Mind tellin me why I woke up and found you next to me?"

"You were drunk. I f-found you in the kitchen. You had fallen asleep a-against me, so I took you to your room. I... Um.. M-Might have gotten a bit curious and snooped a little.." I say. Masky stares at me.

"B-B-But!" I say quickly. "All I r-really did was look at t-the tapes on your b-bookshelf! I swear!"

"Continue." His voice was low, like a dangerous mumble. I gulp.

"W-When I was gonna leave, I h-heard you whimper.. So.. I l-looked and saw you curled u-up into a ball.... I had... Woken you up.. A-And then I had hugged you, and you were whimpering as you h-hugged me back... So I.. Had asked what y-your nightmare was. You had told me, and t-then you said you n-never wanted me to l-leave you... Then I had stayed i-in your room because you a-asked me to.." I mutter. Masky looks at me. He then looks away. I stand.

"I'll j-just go now..." I mutter.

"Wait.." I hear. I look behind me at Masky.

"Please don't go.." He says. He grabs my arm and pulls me into an embrace.

"You did say you'd never leave me..." He mumbles. I smile. It was silent, though not uncomfortable. Quite the opposite actually. It was comfortable, Masky holding me in a tight embrace. I loved it. He smiles at me. Then he whispers something I just barely catches.

"I love you.." I look up at him, with wide and surprised eyes. He gives me a small sheepish smile. I pull down my mouth guard and lean upwards, kissing the older male. When I pull away, I smile brightly. It was the most sincere smile I've ever given to anyone asides from Lyra.

"I l-love you too, Timothy Wright."

YEET.