Alone - (F)

I lie on the couch. I was bored.

"Mm.... I'm hungry... But I d-don't wanna be y-yelled at for a-almost burning down the kitchen... Slendy already d-did that last month..." I mutter. I stand up. I sleepily walk into the kitchen.

"Mm... I'm tired... Where's Masky..? M-Maybe I can ask him..?" I turn back around and exit the kitchen, going upstairs.

I knock softly on Masky's door. It opens a few seconds later.

"Tobes? What's up?" He asks.

"I'm hungry.." I say sheepishly. Masky smiles.

"And you don't wanna get yelled at for almost burning the kitchen down?" I nod.

"Sure, I'll make you something to eat." Masky says.

"Thank you.."

Later

I sit up when Masky enters the dining room.

"O-Okay... I know I'm not the best cook, but," he sets the plate in front of me. "There ya go.." He says sheepishly. I take a bite. My eyes widen.

"Heh, terrible, isn't it?" Masky asks.

"Yum...." Masky's eyes widen.

"Really..?" I nod. Masky smiles softly at me.

"Hehe... Thanks... Um.. I'll be in the livingroom.." I nod. He exits the room. I finish eating not too long after. I enter the kitchen and set the plate in the sink. I enter the livingroom. I see Masky lying on the couch, one arm behind his head and other on his stomach. I go up to him. He glances away from the TV which was playing some YouTube.

"Oh, you finished. Wanna lie here with me?" He asks. I nod. He yawns as he sits up. He moves so I have room to sit. I do so, sitting on the couch. Masky leans against me. He yawns.

"Tired?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Mhm.. A little... I didn't really sleep last night..."

"Why?" I ask curiously.

He pauses before replying. "Nightmares..."

"Oh, okay." I say. We sat quietly as Masky started dozing off. I gently nudge him. He sits up, but apparently too quickly because he immediately lies against my shoulder again.

"Masky, c-c'mon. I'll take you to y-your room.." I was about to get up but Masky shakes his head.

"No...." I was confused. Why didn't he wanna go back to his room? I blush when he nuzzles my neck.

"I wanna sleep with you.." He whispers quietly. My blush darkens. By now he was practically sitting on my lap. His hands rested on each of my shoulders as he continued to nuzzle me.

"Masky- S-Stop.." I firmly grab him by the shoulders and push him away slightly. He looks down.

"... Sorry...." He looks back up at me. I let go of his shoulders. He sits back on my lap, though nuzzling his head under my chin.

"I-Is this okay to do?" He asks.

"Mhm." I wrap my arms around his torso. I'd twitch every now and then, or tic. But that was about it.

"Mm.... Tired..." Masky whines.

"Then s-sleep Masky."

"Timothy..."

"Hm?"

"I want you to call me Timothy instead..."

"Why?"

"I-I dunno... Please..?" I smile.

"Sure."

"Thank you..." With that, he dozes off in my arms.

Later

I'm awoken by a loud clang from the kitchen, making me fall off the couch.

"Sorry Toby!!" Masky calls from the kitchen. I sit up.

"I'm okay!" I call back. He lets out a giggle before returning to whatever he was doing. I stand up and go into the kitchen. Masky was making something. I peer over his shoulder. He looks at me.

"Whatcha makin, Timothy?" I ask.

"Waffles." I look at him.

"Yeah, yeah. You're welcome." I giggle. Masky smiles at me.

"H-How long will the o-others be gone?" I ask.

"Mm... For another week or so. I think. I dunno. I wasn't paying attention to Slender's ranting." I smile. I move away from Masky.

"I'm bored." I say.

"And?"

"I need s-something to doooo..."

"Toby, don't."

"What?" I ask.

"No whining.." He mutters. "Brian does enough of that.."

"Sorry.." I apologize. I exit the kitchen and go outside.

I gaze at the stars, the small white specks dancing across the dark sky. I sit on the grass in front of the porch. I smile faintly, pulling down my mouth guard. I hear the door open.

"Toby..?"

"... I-It's funny..... Lyra would always t-take me outside to see the s-stars every night..." Masky sits next to me.

"A-A-And now..? She's dead.... She's fucking dead and i-its all my damn fault!!" I curl into a ball. Masky pulls me closely to him. I sob. He weaves his fingers through my hair.

"Look, hey, hey... Its alright.."

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Shh. Its okay.. I promise." Masky says softly. I curl up against him.

"C'mon, lets get you inside." He whispers sweetly. He picks me up as he stands. He walks inside. He gently places me on the couch. I curl up. I look at him curiously.

"I'll be back in a sec, okay Toby?" I nod. He kneels down and kisses me on the forehead before standing back up and walking into the kitchen. I smile. I wipe away the tears and sit up. I peer behind me into the kitchen. Masky was doing something. I shrug and turn back around, yawning. I suddenly felt sleepy.

"Mm... Tim??" I ask. He turns.

"Hm?"

"I'm tired..." I mutter. Masky smiles.

"Okay, give me a sec. I can take you to your room."

"Kay..." I murmer softly.

A minute later, Masky walks into the livingroom. I was practically asleep by now. He chuckles, walking over and picking me up bridal style. I nuzzle into his neck. It was quiet aside from my occasional tic and our breathing as Maskg took me upstairs. When we get to the third floor, Masky opens my door a little then nudges it open more with his foot. He takes me into the room, placing me on my bed. I don't let go of his sleeve.

"I want y-you to sleep in here.."

He chuckles. "Sure." I let go. He leaves the room, coming back a minute later in pajamas. He slips into bed with me. I cuddle into his side.

"Goodnight my little angel..."

Was all I heard before I dozed off.