Overprotective (F/S)

Ohoho.
Mkay so there will be Hoodie x Toby in this chapter.
But only for a little bit, I swear.

Onwards!

"H-Hoodie, stop.. Please.." I whimper.

"Not yet.." He mutters into my ear. Where's Masky..? There's a sudden knock on the door.

"Fuck.." Hoodie mutters. He gets off me, going over to the door and answering it.

"Hey Tim-" Well speak of the devil.

"What the fuck did you do to Toby?" Masky snaps. I look at the doorway.

"M-Masky..?" Hoodie looks over at me. Suddenly, he was shoved into his dresser.

"OW!" Masky smirks triumphantly then walks over to me. He picks me up bridal style. I whimper and lie my head on his shoulder. Masky exits Hoodie's room and goes into his own, setting me on his bed. Masky shuts his door before walking back over to me.

"What'd Hoodie do to you, love?"

"Mm... H-He..." I suddenly shut up.

"Tobes? C'mon, what'd he do to you?"

"......" I point to my neck. Masky tilts my head upwards. Hickeys littered my neck. He looked pissed.

"I'm gonna fucking kill that son of a bitch. Nobody touches what's mine." Masky pulls me closely to him. I sniffle quietly.

"Oh, no, Toby, please don't cry.. You know I can't stand it when you do."

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again, okay?" I nod. I was pushed back down onto the bed. Masky lowers himself to my neck.

"May I?" He asks. I nod. He gives me a quick kiss before returning to my neck, biting and sucking the skin. I moan. He stops after a couple minutes. I let out a soft whimper. Masky lifts himself up to he was hovering over me.

"Such a good boy.~" He mutters.

"M-More.." I whine.

"More?" He tilts his head slightly. I nod.

"Please..?" He smiles.

"Well, you did ask politely. Plus, I don't want my poor little angel to suffer with a boner." I blush. Masky giggles before kissing me. I moan, kissing back. He swipes his tongue over my bottom lip, to which I gladly let him enter. I let out a small whimper. He pulls away after a few minutes so I can breathe. I pant quietly, looking up at Masky. He looked back down at me, his brown eyes clouded over with lust. He slips off my shirt and hoodie. He unzips his jacket, throwing it to the ground. He also takes off his shirt, throwing it next to his jacket and my hoodie and shirt.

"H-Hurry, please.." I whisper. Masky smiles gently.

"You sure you wanna do this angel?"

"Yes, p-please.." Masky nods before unbuttoning my jeans and slipping them off so I was only left in my boxers. Masky does the same. I pant. He smiles at me.

"How can you be so cute?" Masky asks.

"I'm n-not cute.." I mutter.

"Are to." Masky says, kissing me. I giggle. I feel Masky tug at my boxers. I nod. I let out a breathy moan. Masky pulls away and slips off my boxers. My erection stood. Masky smirks. He slips off his boxers as well, discarding them with our other clothing.

"Want me to prepare you?" I give a shy nod. Masky giggles. He holds 3 fingers in front of my mouth. I quickly take them in, licking and nibbling at them. Masky smiles at my eagerness. He pulls his fingers out a minute or so later. He lowers them down to my hole.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod slightly. He enters a finger in, making me squeak and squirm a bit.

"Heheh. Its okay, I promise." Masky giggles. He leans up and kisses me. I kiss back. I felt him enter a second finger. I moan.

"Oh? Getting more pleasure now, are we?" Masky asks. I nod. He giggles again.

"Good. Cause I want you to feel as much pleasure as you can." He finally enters the third finger. I moan again, but then cover my mouth in embarrassment. Masky moves my hand.

"C'mon, I wanna hear your adorable moans.." He says.

"O-Okay.." I mumble softly. He kisses me. I mewl into the kiss.

"Fuck..."

"Thats the plan." Masky winks at me. I giggle. Masky moves his fingers around inside me. I moan and mewl. Masky takes his fingers out, making me whine. It was only when I felt something push into my hole, I moaned loudly.

"AaaAAhhh!!~"

"Good boy.~" Masky praises. I smile.

"Such a good.. Ngh.. Boy, taking my cock in so well." Masky pushes in more. I mewl. Masky leans down and starts to bite and nip at my neck, licking and sucking on the skin. I whimper quietly. If my neck is the same color as Vincent tomorrow, Masky is gonna die. He starts to gently thrust in and out of me. I whimper slightly from the pleasure it brought.

"F-F-Fuck... Q-QuICkeRR!" Masky obliges, starting to thrust quicker and harder. I mewl in pleasure.

"A-AHhH!" I grip Masky's shoulders, my nails digging into his skin and probably leaving marks. He starts to thrust even harder and quicker.

"A-Ah ah! F-Fuck! More, n-need mORe! A-Agh!" I was about to cum.

"N-NeeD to c-c-cUm.. P-Ple-AH!"

"Go.. Ngh.. Ahead kitten.." He grunts. I he thrusts into me a couple more times and then I cum. The sticky and hot white substance spurts onto my stomach. Masky thrusts into me harshly. He hits my prostate and I moan loudly. He continues to hit said spot repeatedly. I moan and mewl, whimpering as well. Masky thrusts into me again and this time his seed spills into me. I whimper. He slowly pulls out. I was shaking.

"Hehe.. Sorry?" He pulls me close to him and nuzzles my neck. He starts to lightly kiss my neck repeatedly, making me giggle.

"Masky! S-Stop it!" He giggles.

"Sorry." He pulls me closer.

"I'm tired.. You fucking me made me sleepy.." I mutter. Masky lies me down. I was confused until he started to lick the cum off me.

"R-Really?" He giggles in reply. Once he was finished with that, he lies against me and pulls the blankets over us.

"Such a good boy.." Masky mutters softly, kissing my neck a final time before he fell asleep. I smile.

"I love you, T-Timothy Wright.." And with that, I fall asleep.

Yeet.