Baldi's Basics in Head-canon's And Personal Idea's

1. Principal used to have anger issues like Baldi, even killing a few children(?) and still, occasionally, does this. This happens when the student breaks all the rules in a short span of time, repetitively.

2. Playtime can barely see, and needs glasses, once given the item Hidden Glasses, Playtime is able to force the other NPC's to play with her, she only plays with you so much because she thought you were different people each time. This also affects Principal, allowing him to enforce the laws more thoroughly than before, stopping Its A Bully, and occasionally other characters, there is a small fraction of a chance he will, straight (or gay) up, stop Baldi by hugging him.

3. Baldi used to be like Princy, but eventually lost it, he still has short bursts of mercy on the students.

4. Gotta Sweep/Broom and the other inanimate object characters can turn human for extra damage.

5. It's A Bully is actually bullied himself at home and vents his frustration on the player.

6. Cloudy Copter really likes cold weather, often sighing when it gets to warm.

7. 1st Prize wasn't the first model, if you search hidden places on the map, you might find the hidden room called Robot Graveyard, so, if 1st Prize thinks he's near the graveyard, he turns slowly because of that, checking corners for the dead robots, that might not be completely dead.

8. Art's and Crafter's can try to hard and focus his eyes, but this causes him to have headaches and can cause him to teleport to the player, sometimes on accident.

9. FileName2 has a family, FileName0, FileName1, FileName3, and FileName4.

10. Joe is actually the Bus Driver of Here School.

11. The Colored Baldies or Balloons are actually as a result of premature dimension traveling of Baldimores of other Universes.

12. 0th Prize is Gotta Sweep's adopted nephew.

13. PlaceFace is It's A Bully's older brother, but PlaceFace is a ghost.

14. TestDithered woke up due to the loud noises happening during Baldi's birthday.

15. Player's friend, otherwise known as Protagonist, walks with Player back to the school on the first day back from Summer, and Player screams when Baldi greets them.

16. Player is self conscious about their body, often hiding in human form, causing their exhaustion and misunderstanding of the 3rd question of the 2nd You Can Think pad.

17. The Player can shift into its true form, a cylinder, to escape from certain characters, like Playtime, but this only makes Baldi able to get you quicker.

18. The Player actually goes to Viktor Strobovski's School, so Baldi's ruler shocks him, more than anything.

19. The Player has a mom, Headteacher.

20. Viktor's school and Baldi's school eventually became a giant single building due to Viktor's losing of funds and Baldi's need of teachers.